PDA

View Full Version : Mineral Oil Disaster

Z-Mon
07-16-2003, 05:00 PM
I'm sure alot of people read the post about a week or so ago started by J-06 about playing pranks on people. Well.....we took your suggestions, and formed a plan to trick an overweight classmate into drinking mineral oil. Well we should have listened to Derek's advice about how people have died...... but we did it anyways after a long day at the track... I'm sorry to say this, but as our friend was riding home, he stopped suddenly in the ditch and pooped all over......then we got home, and went out on an inflatable raft, and in the middle of the lake, he dropped his trunks and pooped all over the raft, and our friend jwisniew came in close contact with the splatters........it was not a pretty sight.... then as we came back to shore, he ran into the house, and dropped a brown trail on MojaveKing's new white carpet... this weekend turned out to be a terrible experience for everyone.

Honda4trax250x
07-16-2003, 05:02 PM
ewwwwww:scary: :confused2 :confused2

batgeek
07-16-2003, 05:03 PM
it's all fun and games until someone poops on you!

RIjon
07-16-2003, 05:03 PM
BWaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WTF :huh

SGA
07-16-2003, 05:10 PM
That will teach you. Actually, one of the unspoken rules is dont mess with peoples food or drink.

J-06
07-16-2003, 05:21 PM
I gotta admit it was pretty damn funny..All In all we almost got i a class fight that was sweet haha

WEEZIL
07-16-2003, 05:46 PM
i forget who posted it but are you the same person who punched your friend while you took a picture of him and also slammed on the brakes of your car and took a pic of him? or was that somone else?

J-06
07-16-2003, 05:48 PM
Nope thats a different guy..I love his work though hahaha

WEEZIL
07-16-2003, 05:50 PM
well atleast his fat *** didnt die. and plus i hope you have learned a lesson and had one hell of a laugh.. lmao so you can tell people u know somone who has been pooped on

JUSTINcredible
07-16-2003, 05:59 PM
how did u get him to drink it????

QuadJunkies
07-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Z-Mon
I'm sure alot of people read the post about a week or so ago started by J-06 about playing pranks on people. Well.....we took your suggestions, and formed a plan to trick an overweight classmate into drinking mineral oil. Well we should have listened to Derek's advice about how people have died...... but we did it anyways after a long day at the track... I'm sorry to say this, but as our friend was riding home, he stopped suddenly in the ditch and pooped all over......then we got home, and went out on an inflatable raft, and in the middle of the lake, he dropped his trunks and pooped all over the raft, and our friend jwisniew came in close contact with the splatters........it was not a pretty sight.... then as we came back to shore, he ran into the house, and dropped a brown trail on MojaveKing's new white carpet... this weekend turned out to be a terrible experience for everyone. :eek: :huh :eek2: ....Oh my.........

J-06
07-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Well we had the water in milk jugs so we said there may be some milk left and because it was rural water haha:blah:

jwisniew
07-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by J-06
I gotta admit it was pretty damn funny..All In all we almost got i a class fight that was sweet haha

ya it was fun and games for you....i got poo in my cast and had to rush to the hospital to get it replaced immediately:mad:

J-06
07-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Wait till we get pics of this kid. You guys would want to do it to him too! :eek2:

07-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by jwisniew
ya it was fun and games for you....i got poo in my cast and had to rush to the hospital to get it replaced immediately:mad:

ROFLMFAO.....was ya goin for a reach around and it back fired on ya:confused: :confused2 :eek:

BadA$$440
07-17-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by jwisniew

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif http://www.s10forum.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

Sorry, thats some funny chit ( i mean that literally)

Pappy
07-17-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Rico
ROFLMFAO.....was ya goin for a reach around and it back fired on ya:confused: :confused2 :eek:

thats a thought i didnt need to think:confused2

id say this plan "back fired" literally:ermm: i geuss poopypants is yer new name:scary:

JabberJaw
07-17-2003, 08:29 AM
I guess that's better than beating the crap out of him. But you still had to take his sh** all day!

UglyMotha™
07-17-2003, 08:34 AM
LMGDFAO !!!!:huh

oh my god i just pooped my pants reading this thread

wilkin250r
07-17-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I guess that's better than beating the crap out of him. But you still had to take his sh** all day!

ROLFLMAO

JabberJaw
07-17-2003, 10:53 AM
HEY!!! That SHi* aint funny!!!!

Hahhahahahaha

Chef
07-17-2003, 10:56 AM
LMAO!!!!!

Hey Jabber, Hows your 450 runnin? Is it still runnin? lol:confused:

wilkin250r
07-17-2003, 10:57 AM
Reminds me of 6th grade. Cupcake sale, my bother and I put Ex-lax on top instead of frosting. Good thing nobody ever figured out whos cupcakes they were :D

JabberJaw
07-17-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Chef
LMAO!!!!!

Hey Jabber, Hows your 450 runnin? Is it still runnin? lol:confused:

Runs excellent!

Juggalo
07-17-2003, 04:19 PM
lmfao!! serves you right, if somebody did that to me i would crap in their house too!

Woodsrider
07-17-2003, 04:29 PM
Its all fun and games, pickin on the geek kid....... until one day hes had enough, and steals his dads gun and goes to school:rolleyes:

jwisniew
07-17-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Its all fun and games, pickin on the geek kid....... until one day hes had enough, and steals his dads gun and goes to school:rolleyes:

haha no, dan's or man we say this sh*t to his face

MojaveKing
07-17-2003, 04:35 PM
it wasnt pretty....all the way to MY house...and in the B-room...on White carpet.!!!!!!man!!!!!! it was all fun tho.......

the best was WE almost had a CLASS fight.....u guys got anyt ideas to get back on some1....us....riders...zmon,j-06,jwisniew are listenin!!:devil: :devil:

goin2shock
07-17-2003, 04:35 PM
sad just cause he is overweight doesnt mean u can spike his water!
must of been great!
exlax works TOO

QuadJunkies
07-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Maybe this would be a way to keep people from eating my lunch at work!!!!...:grr: :o

J-06
07-17-2003, 04:44 PM
Id say they would learn there lesson hahahaha

QuadJunkies
07-17-2003, 05:34 PM
I think I have a way to find out who has been eating my munch at work now...muahahahha.....:devil: Anyone with more than one trip to the Lue in 10 minutes will be stone cold busted!!!!:D

batgeek
07-17-2003, 05:35 PM
I think I have a way to find out who has been eating my munch at work

interesting typo QJ :D

QuadJunkies
07-17-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
interesting typo QJ :D HAHAHAHA......ooops...:o LUNCH

SGA
07-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I think I have a way to find out who has been eating my munch at work now...
Yeah, it would be nice to know their name.:p

310Rduner
07-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by SGA
roflmdgfao :blah:

Honda4trax250x
07-17-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
interesting typo QJ :D

LMFAO!!!:p :p :p

QuadJunkies
07-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Yeah, it would be nice to know their name.:p LOL!!!!

Honda4trax250x
07-17-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by SGA

lol

07-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Someone at school took four doses of exlax on purpose, for $40.

Martin Blair
07-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Z-Mon
I'm sure alot of people read the post about a week or so ago started by J-06 about playing pranks on people. Well.....we took your suggestions, and formed a plan to trick an overweight classmate into drinking mineral oil. Well we should have listened to Derek's advice about how people have died...... but we did it anyways after a long day at the track... I'm sorry to say this, but as our friend was riding home, he stopped suddenly in the ditch and pooped all over......then we got home, and went out on an inflatable raft, and in the middle of the lake, he dropped his trunks and pooped all over the raft, and our friend jwisniew came in close contact with the splatters........it was not a pretty sight.... then as we came back to shore, he ran into the house, and dropped a brown trail on MojaveKing's new white carpet... this weekend turned out to be a terrible experience for everyone.

couldnt he crap in hius pants instead of the carpet?

Honda4trax250x
07-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

i was wondering how that happened as well

07-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
It was probly too runny to sit in his pants.

bansheeguy77
07-18-2003, 01:41 AM
thats so cool...ya should do it to him again in a few days lol...but next time find oot how much ya can give him so he dont almost die. btw way to be qj....kill them! :scary:

nacsEX
07-18-2003, 12:46 PM
hahaha poor danny

07-19-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by blueblast02
Someone at school took four doses of exlax on purpose, for $40. i wouldnt do it for $100. i might take 20 doses for a raptor660 but thats a different story

07-19-2003, 03:32 AM
that reminds me of the time my dad toke a dump on the side of the road in w. virginia. we were on the way to the city of war, w. virginia and my dad says to pull over on the side of the road cause he had to go take a dump. he got out and there was about 5 people watching him from 20ft down a hill and he didnt care. when he got finished, he reached into the back of the truck and got one of my uncles shirts and wiped his ***** with it, then put it back in the bag. my uncle didnt relize it was his bag until 20 min. later.

QuadJunkies
07-19-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by RAPTOR660
that reminds me of the time my dad toke a dump on the side of the road in w. virginia. we were on the way to the city of war, w. virginia and my dad says to pull over on the side of the road cause he had to go take a dump. he got out and there was about 5 people watching him from 20ft down a hill and he didnt care. when he got finished, he reached into the back of the truck and got one of my uncles shirts and wiped his ***** with it, then put it back in the bag. my uncle didnt relize it was his bag until 20 min. later. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you just have to go.......!!!:p Coming back from my trip from the dunes last week, we were almost in town but there was NO WAY I could hold it anymore so I pulled off the highway( not to doody:o ) just when I thought it was safe....He comes a BUNCH of cars:eek: And of course Troy in the front of the car taking a pic and laughing his *** off......:o ...... Troy was like " why didnt you just stop until they all drove away?" and I was like"Have you ever tried to stop once you have started?":huh .......

07-19-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you just have to go.......!!!:p Coming back from my trip from the dunes last week, we were almost in town but there was NO WAY I could hold it anymore so I pulled off the highway( not to doody:o ) just when I thought it was safe....He comes a BUNCH of cars:eek: And of course Troy in the front of the car taking a pic and laughing his *** off......:o ...... Troy was like " why didnt you just stop until they all drove away?" and I was like"Have you ever tried to stop once you have started?":huh .......
lmao. i was on the way home from hanging rock state park last summer and i had drank 4 dr peppers on the way back so i had to go pretty badly and every one is saying "water" and making water drip out of there water bottles and it was just making it worse so by the time we got back, i had gottin off the bus and done headed to the bathroom and just about tore the door off its hinges when i plowed into it cause if i had taken the time to open it, i would have wet myself so i plowed it open and broke the door and just about didnt make to the bathroom:eek2:

QuadJunkies
07-19-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by RAPTOR660
lmao. i was on the way home from hanging rock state park last summer and i had drank 4 dr peppers on the way back so i had to go pretty badly and every one is saying "water" and making water drip out of there water bottles and it was just making it worse so by the time we got back, i had gottin off the bus and done headed to the bathroom and just about tore the door off its hinges when i plowed into it cause if i had taken the time to open it, i would have wet myself so i plowed it open and broke the door and just about didnt make to the bathroom:eek2: LOL!!!!:p