PDA

View Full Version : F/S 95' Eagle Talon

honda_racer199
07-16-2003, 03:21 PM
1995 Eagle Talon Esi, 140k Miles, Automatic, Power windows and locks, oil changed every 2500 miles, tinted windows all the way around, even in the front about a quarter of the way down. This car runs very strong and excellent! The car is basically like new!! The paint is still very shiny!!! The interior is very clean-no stains or tears! It comes with 14" Aftermarket rims and tires, 4" Exhaust tip, and Sony X-plod CD Reciever. This would be a great car for someone to hop up!! I purchased this car in November from a dealer, and I only drove it a couple of times during the winter, and when I did drive it, they were EXTREMELY nice days, no snow on the road. I babied this car since the day I bought it, and as the looks of it, the original owner did also. This car was always parked away from other cars if possible. The only reason I'm selling is because I need a truck to tow around my race quad and my snowboard! My loss is truly your GAIN!!

That's just the message I put on e-bay, if anyone wants to see some pics of it, just e-mail me, because I don't know how to resize the pics, because there to large. I'm asking $3300 or best offer or trade for a newer truck and I'll give you some cash