PDA

View Full Version : How much for a paint job?

foxracingboy
07-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Hey yall i was wondering how much a custom paint job would cost 4 a truck long bed extended cab

H440exconfused
07-15-2003, 05:39 PM
I am not so much a body man but I have had a tuck painted, and custom is custom, It could range from several hundered to many thousands. It all depends on body condition amount of prep, type of paint, some paint cost thousands alone. The gbiggest thing could be the diffaculty of the per for the type of custom you wanted. Sorry thais probably isnt much help though.

foxracingboy
07-15-2003, 05:45 PM
thanks man yea it was good help my buddys dad dose body work on cars and stuff but i havent talked to him yet... and the truck i'm getting its all white and in good condition but i just want a color you just never see you know. on the inside is all blue.
so i was thinking something like Orange are amber like the 99 and 00 fords f250 are someting do you have any good colors in mind?

H440exconfused
07-15-2003, 05:54 PM
I am partial to all shades and mixes of yellow. I have a yellow dodge. good luck on picking one.

crazybuffalo
07-15-2003, 07:36 PM
well it depends on what colors the time the dificulty where you are and who you can get to do it.