PDA

View Full Version : Freestylerz needed in No Va

chrchofdrt
07-15-2003, 05:25 AM
I have the ok from one of the sponsors of a local mudbog race, he has the bulldozer and is willing to make a landing and a dirt ramp if needed so we can put on a little show. Now all i need is to find some riders to help make this happen.We might not have much time to shine and we might be able to hit it all day long that has not been decided but i need some people to make it happen firts. Anyone interested let me know. this is not a huge event or anything just a bunch of guys having fun. the bog is on the weekend of august 30th.i dont care if you can only throw one good trick, heck that might be all we get to do but the crowd should be good.

Motocox
07-15-2003, 06:59 AM
Are you talking about Mountain View Mudders?? If you are, then I know who you are talking about. I have been friends with him for a long time. We were busy this spring and haven't made it to any of his boggs this year. Hopefully we will come in August.
I don't know many tricks, but I can always learn.

chrchofdrt
07-15-2003, 09:28 AM
yes its through them but i am going through scooter works because they are a sponsor for the bog in fredricksburg and i know the guys at that bike shop. they are really excited about trying to make this happen they are also having a wet-t contest bike burnout, and bands.the guys at scooter works are pretty cool, i work with one of them so i just have to work out the details.

Landon

Jimmah12
07-15-2003, 12:57 PM
About how far is Virgina from NH? If it;s not to far I could come down and help out. I'm no pro but I have a few tricks up my sleeves.

chrchofdrt
07-15-2003, 02:28 PM
hmmm NH is pretty friggen far dude.id say about 600 miles but thats just a guess.you could check on mapquest my add is 1216 garrisonville rd stafford va 22554.

thanks for looking out

Jimmah12
07-15-2003, 04:28 PM
513 miles..... Just over 8 hours..... Is there any kind of winnings? Also is there a practice day like the day before or something?

Motocox
07-16-2003, 12:38 AM
I haven't been to scooter works. Where/what kind of shop are they?

chrchofdrt
07-16-2003, 11:06 AM
well millers tavern is about an hour and a half away from me so its a little further, and yes the pro open pays out.Scooter works is a harley/chopper shop in quantico.

landon