PDA

View Full Version : we wuz at da hatfeld

monkeyboy
07-15-2003, 02:00 AM
we wennt an diddnt C any of u peeeplz dare dat saaid u wuz cummins...:grr: :mad:

da ramps wuz reely bigg dare. slapntz recked a feew timz an i tink i brokke da tecottty reeeely badd.:(

we got pikturs but i dont no howz ta git demm to werk. ricos iz gunnna helps mee i tink:)

bradley300
07-15-2003, 02:26 AM
monkeyboy! you talked to me and ugly at the dragstrip remeber? you kept asking ugly for green smokks!

07-15-2003, 02:34 AM
well monkey Pm'd me and I think he's gonna email me some pics so i can post them for him....:o

I'm kinda skeert to see them honestly..

MOFO
07-15-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
monkeyboy! you talked to me and ugly at the dragstrip remeber? you kept asking ugly for green smokks!

I thought I remember you guys saying somethin about meeting monkeyboy. Wish I would have seen him...anyone get pic's???????? :mad:

monkey, ask your cuz about the bar downtown in logan. We saw him down there...and his sporter with bags. Did you guys come down with him? Check out other post for pictures of your Cuz'n bike... :cool:

bradley300
07-15-2003, 02:43 AM
put it this way vdub, there is NO WAY this guy was'nt monkeyboy.

SlapNutz
07-15-2003, 03:37 AM
:ermm: its was biggest jumpings hills ever, we ates majiks musherrooms tho, an gets blurry, maybe its wasnt were we thot hatfeed was. :ermm: :scary: :mad:

CUz????:confused:

YZROOSTINYA
07-15-2003, 03:43 AM
u guys are a bunch of s.h.i.t d.i.c.k.s

MOFO
07-15-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
:ermm: its was biggest jumpings hills ever, we ates majiks musherrooms tho, an gets blurry, maybe its wasnt were we thot hatfeed was. :ermm: :scary: :mad:

well we know Cuz made it for sure... we talked to him ourselves and witnessed the sporter with bags...never knew he had a trailer for that beast! :confused:

Kilabanshee
07-15-2003, 03:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

07-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz

ain't no big jumps at hatfield bub. Maybe when the pics show up we'll get an idea of were you 2 dummies went....:ermm:

RIjon
07-15-2003, 05:12 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=682170#post682170
:ermm:

Pappy
07-15-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
well we know Cuz made it for sure... we talked to him ourselves and witnessed the sporter with bags...never knew he had a trailer for that beast! :confused:

lmfao....white 3 button shirt and drunker then hell:D and his hog is all that:huh

07-15-2003, 10:08 AM
monkeybutt you gonna send me them pics or what dude???? :rolleyes: Are you sure you had a camera ta use or was ya all jacked up the green smocks and never actually took a picture..

Bill Fuller
07-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Red:mad: :mad: :mad: had monkey skeert.I ran out of green smoks because that ****** didn't show:grr:Monkey is now at the top of my ***** kicking list :scary: :cuss:

07-15-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Red:mad: :mad: :mad: had monkey skeert.I ran out of green smoks because that ****** didn't show:grr:Monkey is now at the top of my ***** kicking list :scary: :cuss:

To be honest i think Bill wants monkeyboy to be his new kockholster.....:eek:

Rodarbal
07-16-2003, 12:15 PM
OH, so THIS is the Monkeynuts y'all were talking about? LOL! When I introduced myself to Rico at Rockhouse this weekend I think it was Bill who was thinking I was Monkeydude or whatever the hell his name is. No wonder y'all were looking at me like "who the f is this guy?"

BTW, would someone mind filling me in on this green smocks thingy? I don' t know if it something we smoked or something that made us itch...

-RJ-

cdalejef
07-16-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Rodarbal
OH, so THIS is the Monkeynuts y'all were talking about? LOL! When I introduced myself to Rico at Rockhouse this weekend I think it was Bill who was thinking I was Monkeydude or whatever the hell his name is. No wonder y'all were looking at me like "who the f is this guy?"

BTW, would someone mind filling me in on this green smocks thingy? I don' t know if it something we smoked or something that made us itch...

-RJ- ROTFLMFAO

Bill Fuller
07-17-2003, 02:17 AM
I'm now sure that the only green smoks that monkeys been twisting is poision ivy,damn inbreads.:mad: :cuss:

UglyMotha™
07-17-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
put it this way vdub, there is NO WAY this guy was'nt monkeyboy.

ain't that the truth, this guy was so far out in center field that it wasn't even funny

monkeyboy
07-17-2003, 08:52 AM
I'm now sure that the only green smoks that monkeys been twisting is poision ivy,damn inbreads.:mad: :cuss:

pud pullller u stfu an leeev me alons:grr: :mad:

UglyMotha™
07-17-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
pud pullller

LMAO ^^^^^^^

SlapNutz
07-17-2003, 09:00 AM

yyuo gettin kikkedup downe even in dirt an fresh ****piless:mad: :mad: :mad: :macho :grr: :mad:

Bill Fuller
07-17-2003, 09:18 AM
Oh my now that sounds like a threat:rolleyes: Pleeeeeeze don't kick me to the dirt.You 2 dick bumpers need to STFU before Red and I make a special trip to your trailer and smack you and your mother cough cough I mean dog.:scary: :eek2: :confused2

Bill Fuller
07-17-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
LMAO ^^^^^^^ You like that do you Ugly??:D

monkeyboy
07-17-2003, 09:23 AM
Oh my now that sounds like a threat:rolleyes: Pleeeeeeze don't kick me to the dirt.You 2 dick bumpers need to STFU before Red and I make a special trip to your trailer and smack you and your mother cough cough I mean dog.:scary: :eek2: :confused2

bringg itt on ladeees:macho

i nos da caratee an wiiill busss u up pulller:muscle:

UglyMotha™
pud puller

cdalejef

Tommy 17
07-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
bringg itt on ladeees:macho

i nos da caratee an wiiill busss u up pulller:muscle:

o dear god....

i can see monkey nutz jumpin around like a friggion retard and goes to brake a board over his head and knocks himself out... lmfao...

TheRedRebel17
07-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Lmfao..aint that the truth:p

Motoman440
07-17-2003, 09:39 AM
It's ashame what grreennn ssmmmooccckkss will do to ya!!!