PDA

View Full Version : Doin it!

Narly R
07-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Well I dont know about you guys, but I always get like a super hero feeling, my hands shake, my palms begin to sweat, and Im SOOO puped, i could just stand up and yell to the world, ya know like theres nuthin better!:) Every time I go farther its like Im workin my way up. I try my best, and push it to the limit, and there is NO better feelin that to just go out and do it! I cant even explain how I feel. I mean its..... well it depends on who you are too i guess, if ur into that kinda stuff or not!:ermm: But i just CANT get enough!

Sorry i JUST HAD to tell yall how MUCH I love bustin huge over big jumps, like everytime I go farther or higher its like Im addicted to it! I get soo puped i just love ridding and bustin huge! Does anyone else feel this way when they do it (clear that jump they've ALWAYS wanted to do)?:blah:

BlasterBTW
07-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Thats how I feel half the time! :macho

Dan_Guetter
07-14-2003, 07:28 PM
i get pumped up everytime i do it

then i get sleepy:scary:

Z-King
07-14-2003, 07:32 PM
thats how i am with my cliff jumping all i have to do is start thinking of a song (the sickness) and every weekend we go to find higher cliffs the highest so far is 125ft

Chef
07-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
i get pumped up everytime i do it

then i get sleepy:scary:

Yea...that sucks:o

TC17
07-14-2003, 07:40 PM
yep. i know what you mean. i love it and that's why i ride and that's why i'm getting Elkas:devil:. so i can do some bigger jumps. i LOVE listening to music before i race, it gets me pumped up. when i feel like that, i LOVE crowds and i LOVE when people watch. i'm goin to my friends house next week and there's going to be big jumps and 20+ people music, all that and it'll be so great, i'll get pics for sure. yep, i love that feeling.

310Rduner
07-14-2003, 08:26 PM
I think some of these guys arent understandin it...:rolleyes:

Yeah, deffinately need some softer boinger to get rid of that bumpy, squeeky ride.. im all upgraded. so it's smoothe moving from here.:muscle:

quaddict53
07-15-2003, 03:50 AM
theres definately no bigger rush or better high that the one u get from clearin a big gap or bustin a new trick.....i love when people watch me too....sumtimes we'll be ridin and people just strat showin up....next thing u know we got a little crowd cheerin and stuff....man that is the best feeling in the world....and if theres a cupla hot chicks in the crowd waitin for u after the "show":p ..its that much better

trueblue450
07-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Thats the way i feel when I win a race..:bandit:

RIjon
07-15-2003, 05:18 AM
bustin huge!

then i get sleepy

i LOVE when people watch

softer boinger to get rid of that bumpy, squeeky ride

a big gap

i love when people watch me too....sumtimes we'll be ridin and people just strat showin up....next thing u know we got a little crowd cheerin and stuff....man that is the best feeling in the world....and if theres a cupla hot chicks in the crowd waitin for u after the "show" ..its that much better

:huh

roostin_dale
07-15-2003, 06:18 AM
Jeesh..some of you are perverts:rolleyes: lol

I dunno about you guys but i love it when alot of your friends or just people are watching you jump! Then you take some big jump that you know you can't make and you wreck!! Then your the talk over everyone for about a week or two!

4wheelboy
07-15-2003, 06:24 AM
haha been there done that^:devil:

wilkin250r
07-15-2003, 06:47 AM
I'm not busting 50ft doubles just yet, but I know I used to get that way snowboarding. There is nothing like nailing the landing solid on a 30ft 360, and hearing the cheers from lift...

flyin#5
07-15-2003, 08:05 AM
yep i know exactly how you feel:)

Glow Plug
07-15-2003, 09:39 AM
lol
pretty good thread :rolleyes:

MotoX3
07-15-2003, 09:43 AM
when i first read this im like this kid is sick...but i agree music gets me pumped up too...wut does everyone listen to?i like heavy stuff...doesnt matter as long as its loud:D

JabberJaw
07-15-2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah! There's nothin worse than 'Doin it Alone!'...

Dan_Guetter
07-15-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Yeah! There's nothin worse than 'Doin it Alone!'...

hahahahaah :p

400exrules
07-15-2003, 02:55 PM
ya i havent experienced it but i always get pumped up when they call pro class to the staging area at the drag races, and these $30,000 banshees come up there on alchohol revving up loud as he|| then they just take off haulin arse doin 300ft at 4.6 seconds

everytime the big boys go up to race its real late into the night at like 10pm-12 and they call up pro and 5.30 unders and aeveryone gets up and goes to stand at the startin line to watch the racing and there's like 50 ppl up there leanin over the rail as these guys go screamin by, i love drag racing

Narly R
07-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
when i first read this im like this kid is sick...

Ya sick in da AIR!!!!!!!!!!:D

roostin_dale
07-16-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ya sick in da AIR!!!!!!!!!!:D

haha..you wish!!

j/p