PDA

View Full Version : CRF450 or CR125? NEED OPINIONS

Sweet400EX
07-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Hey guys,

Alright. I currently own a 98 CR125 ported, polished, almost every race product made on it. Running VP-C12. Its a fast and tight bike needing nothing. I ride mostly woods and some fields. Basically lots of trails and once in a great while, a track. I am an experienced rider. Also i am from the Northeast if that affects your decision as to the terrain i ride too.

SO heres the question, Do i want to sell my bike and get a CRF450?

I have ridin my friend's YZF450 several times and love it. I know that the power delievery between the two are completely different. The CR doesnt have bottom end and the CRF does, etc.... i like the bottom end snap on the YZF for the woods, but have always loved the feeling when the power band kicks in on the CR. Im looking for some feedback from owners and riders who have ridin the CRF. Any and all opinions, thoughts, and ideas are appreciated. Thank you for your time... later.

- Doug

Narly R
07-14-2003, 04:45 PM
EASY.......... CRF!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :ermm:

Sweet400EX
07-14-2003, 04:51 PM
haha gimme a reason.........

07-14-2003, 04:56 PM
CRF, smooth tractable power, good for woods, and play riding,fast enough to win on the mx track, low maintence compared to a 2 stroke, power is 10 times easier to ride, good handling, whats not to like

TC17
07-14-2003, 04:57 PM
i met a guy at the track a couple weeks ago with one. they are pretty powerful and fast. you won't have to spend all that money on fuel for it either. just need a pipe and it'll be faster than the CR.