PDA

View Full Version : Tupac Alive?? Look here even if you hate rap.interesting

hessianmx111
07-14-2003, 10:44 AM
this thread makes you go wow, and makes me rethink my position on his life what do all yall think? http://fmtx.shread.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14241&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

310Rduner
07-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Whole damned lot of coincidences there.. im kinda thinking it might be possible if that below isnt all BS. I dont like rap at all btw, just some Dmx.. but he's whiteboy rap.. ahha

Most fans (over 83% in a recent survey) still hold on to the belief that Tupac Shakur may still be alive. There are many suspicious details about his departure that contribute to this.
The uncontested facts:
After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday September 7, 1996, Tupac was alledgedly shot 5 times. He lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital. He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.
The suspicious facts:
Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.
There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.
The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life.
Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "2Pac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli". The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Was the video really shot 4 months before his death, back in August of '96?
In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.
A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop was signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.
In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum. In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why did he remove it at a very public event like a Tyson fight?
In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death in a murder case?
Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
Tupac studied Machiavelli in depth while in prision was a fan and had read his books several times. Perhaps Tupac is taking his advice. Machiaveli wrote two books before his death. Look at what the All Eyez on Me disks are called.. Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same
One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.
Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."
The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.
Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7. It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.
There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".

DEAL
07-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Hes alive.

Rip_Tear
07-14-2003, 11:54 AM
Wow that is really weird! I don't follow rap or tupac... but I have had the same suspicious feeling with like Princes Dian and some other people (AFK's son or whoever...) just that all these people wanted out of the spot light and the easiest way is to fake a death etc... Werid, and all those kind of things make you think! Just imagine if they really all are just faking it...

forum
07-14-2003, 12:07 PM
he sucks. if he comes back. i'll shoot em.:eek2: :blah: umm. im jokin obviously. but i still dont like rap

flyin#5
07-14-2003, 12:10 PM
what does it matter? who cares if he faked his death or not? if he wanted to get out he would what is that our business..... give the man a break because obviously what he wants:rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
07-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Hes alive.

Who cares
:rolleyes:

KASCHAK
07-14-2003, 12:15 PM
i really dont care if hes alive. but there is a photo of him on 2000 new years party standing in the crowd. and it has all the tattoos. could be a impersonator. they asked the photographer he said he didnt see him when he was taking the pic. hes just standing there looking at the camera. i dunno. i dont care.

blondie69
07-14-2003, 12:17 PM
it'd be kool if he was alive. myself i think he might be. but i don't think of it too much. if he is alive, kool. if he is dead, thats sad. but if it is a conspiarcy...u gotta give em credit...cuz it gotta be somewhat hard to pull off and do something like that:eek2:

250rmike
07-14-2003, 12:30 PM
man som of it is interesting but then they keep going back to some things that if you know anything about tupac you know was not coincidence. like the 5 shots thing and still living that is because he got shot 5 times before and they didnt kill him thats what hes talking about in his song. alot of other stuff he is talking about in his songs had already happened to him but other stuf is kinda crazy

Crazy Honda
07-14-2003, 12:40 PM
I saw him the other day he was in wallmart with elvis looking at tires :rolleyes:

07-14-2003, 12:53 PM
i make fun of people tha tlisten to rap..yet thats all i listen too:huh

dpizz450
07-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
I saw him the other day he was in wallmart with elvis looking at tires :rolleyes:

LMGDAO!!!

Martin Blair
07-14-2003, 12:55 PM
hey maybe this is why people still see elvis

250rmike
07-14-2003, 12:56 PM
lol

hessianmx111
07-14-2003, 01:41 PM
im not a big fan of rap but things like this really interest me.

phatswinn
07-14-2003, 02:46 PM
i have elvis and tupac tied up in my basement i hear there one of a kind and go for a good amount of money at auction

250rmike
07-14-2003, 02:47 PM
but what kind of slave is he that is just nasty phatt

phatswinn
07-14-2003, 02:52 PM
he gos to walmart to buy me chips and dip

pbarr86
07-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Autopsy photo of Shakur (http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/) **Adult content, you've been warned**

real? fake? who knows, who cares :confused2

I think he's dead :D

07-14-2003, 04:26 PM
wtf is goin on, i made this same post months ago and someone dleeted it:mad:

crazybuffalo
07-14-2003, 05:32 PM
i would belive it except all the pics of his dead carcas on the web. plus even if he could live through the bullets, why would he hide?

hessianmx111
07-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by crazybuffalo
i would belive it except all the pics of his dead carcas on the web. plus even if he could live through the bullets, why would he hide?
he wanted to get out of the spotlight, what better way than to fake a death

Nausty
07-14-2003, 06:28 PM
i don't beleive it! I think hes dead.:o

Chanman420q
07-14-2003, 06:31 PM
i believe hes still alive, hes come out with like 3 albums since he died, theres no possible way he recorded enough songs before he tied to create that many albums:huh

Crazy Honda
07-14-2003, 06:39 PM
ok ok its me makeing all thoes songs im saveing up for a crf450:devil:realy i sound just like him ask me:D

sportraxrider10
07-15-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
i believe hes still alive, hes come out with like 3 albums since he died, theres no possible way he recorded enough songs before he tied to create that many albums:huh

i agree, you always hear about artist not making the deadline for making enough songs for a cd but then again he make enough to make 3 more albums:huh :huh

Sparky416ex
07-15-2003, 05:55 AM
i heard about a year ago that he would come back in a few years....i can almost believe it.

Isnt that a felony...faking death?...someone told me if he came back they would put him in jail!

07-15-2003, 06:01 AM
Just another dead drug dealin thug to me.....

Wonder how hot hell is???????????:huh

Chanman420q
07-15-2003, 06:29 AM
i remember reading somewhere that something to do with a 7....... like the year 2007 he was gunna come back or something. i dunno:ermm:

SGA
07-15-2003, 06:35 AM
I went and looked at the autopsy photo last night, then looked at a few other famous dead people. Thanks alot, Got me all jittered up, hearing things that go bump in the night.:ermm:

Pappy
07-15-2003, 06:37 AM
ask me if i give a ratts arse:eek:

SGA
07-15-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
ask me if i give a ratts arse:eek:
Ok...Do you give a rats arse?

Pappy
07-15-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Ok...Do you give a rats arse?

nope:devil:

MOFO
07-15-2003, 06:45 AM
pappy can I answer this one for ya... because I'm sure I care about as much as you do. :devil:

Pappy
07-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
pappy can I answer this one for ya... because I'm sure I care about as much as you do. :devil:

i like some of his music.....but you live and die the life you lead. he died the death he asked for.....same with the rest of the wanna be gangsta's. them stupid mofo's had it made and still screwed it up:confused2

lets see.....i have 4 million cash in the bank...no bills....hott chics at all times......so now lets get in a gun fight:ermm: jackasses

Sparky416ex
07-15-2003, 06:55 AM
i like some of his music.....but you live and die the life you lead. he died the death he asked for.....same with the rest of the wanna be gangsta's. them stupid mofo's had it made and still screwed it up:confused2

lets see.....i have 4 million cash in the bank...no bills....hott chics at all times......so now lets get in a gun fight:ermm: jackasses

makes perfect since doesnt it? Man i wish i thought like that! I could get in a fight shoot some guy in the leg and rap about how cool it was for the next 2 years:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
07-15-2003, 07:10 AM
I think that he's still alive even though I don't give a chit but hey. It's kind werid how he can of died but nobody knows anything about it and stuff but yeah I could care less

EXracer8604
07-15-2003, 07:28 AM
You would actually be suprised, tupac was at the top of his class, trust me, the guy wasnt dumb at all.

Pappy
07-15-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by EXracer8604
You would actually be suprised, tupac was at the top of his class, trust me, the guy wasnt dumb at all.

yeah he was smart enough to get shot;)

EXracer8604
07-15-2003, 07:30 AM
yeah he was smart enough to get shot;)

you have a point there, but for some reason i think he may be alive :p

Pappy
07-15-2003, 07:33 AM
yeah tupac and elvis and cobain are hittin the chronic in the underground bunker at graceland:eek:

blondie69
07-15-2003, 07:35 AM
yeah tupac and elvis and cobain are hittin the chronic in the underground bunker at graceland:eek:

REALLY!?!?! wow:uhoh: .....

heehee

07-15-2003, 07:35 AM

maybe that's were monkeyboy and slapnuts get the sayin,,," the green smocks i got is what killed elvis i think":eek: ROFLMFAO

newjacksm
07-15-2003, 07:44 AM
i would not care if hes a live.. id be happy if he was dead 1 person less PEOPLE have to deal with

stiffy
07-15-2003, 08:56 AM
I don't really care either but it's interesting to think about if you go to I think it's rotten.com they have autopsy pics.

AtvMxRider
07-15-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Just another dead drug dealin thug to me.....

Wonder how hot hell is???????????:huh

Crazy4bluEx
07-15-2003, 09:21 AM
pappy-
yeah he was smart enough to get shot

this statement is about the only negative statement in this whole thread i agree with. Tupac was no doubt, the TOP of the game. As previously stated, how many of these "gorrillas with guitars" do you see releasing 3 cd's that all are "top hits" after they die? I listen too all types of music...Kmfdm, Rammstien, Chicago, Men At Work, Queen, Ac/Dc, Korn, Eminem, E-40, Xzibit, Snoop,Dre, D12, Nelly, LiL jon, David Banner, 50 cent, Ja rule, luniz, celly cell, C-Bo, Bo-loc, Debo, Big koola, 812 souljaz, R.C.B. Records, Snake mobb Records, 3-6 mafia, Mystic minds, Nappy assasins, C-murder... i could probably go on forever.... honestly there isnt very many people on that list that could even TOUCH tupac.... in popularity, or sales.... possibly Eminem, AC/DC & Queen... but other than a select few there is no even THINKING about it. too say that you are "glad" another thug is dead..... how do you know he's a thug? and too him you are probably the same "cracker redneck hillbilly ridin his foowheelaz". I say everybody quits being so "critical" in their judgements because there probably isnt any one of you that could sell 10 copies of Cd's if you payed people 2 buy them..... just my $1.00 lol... sorry for the vent

pbarr86
07-15-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
pappy-

how do you know he's a thug? and too him you are probably the same "cracker redneck hillbilly ridin his foowheelaz".

Hmmmm, how do we know he's a thug???? I'll have to get back to you!!!!

;)

Pappy
07-15-2003, 09:29 AM
lets just say id answer the door with my 45 if he was knockin;)

Crazy4bluEx
07-15-2003, 09:36 AM
Right completely understandable... completely... but that THUG IMMORTAL CHIT is to sell records, i bet he's not the "hard arse" he thinks he is when he isnt sitting behind his "bullet proof" vest..
Another thing no one brought up, Right before he left the fight he and like *10 of his thugs* jumped on some dude and beat the CHIT outta him.... you should rent the "thug immortal" movie, its a Doc. about his life, pretty interesting... even if you dont agree with it, learn from it.... also his poem book "a rose that grew from concrete" is awesome...i couldnt see anyone saying it wasnt

hessianmx111
07-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by newjacksm
i would not care if hes a live.. id be happy if he was dead 1 person less PEOPLE have to deal with :rolleyes:

Tommy 17
07-15-2003, 10:02 AM
u know who the next rapper is to be shot...

50 cent....

its how they are in the gangs and stuff and thats y they all get shot... like natorious BIG, tupac, 50 cent will be next...

like look at eminem... he don't play in gangs... hes friends with fitty and them but hes not part of one... thats the only reason hes alive... hes not stupid like the rest;)

i mean 50 is so scared for his life he has to put a bullet proof jacket on his kid at all times... now if my dad was that stupid and i was the lil kid i'd shoot him myself:o

all those gang rapers are freakin retarded and need to be shot...

eminem is the only one i'll ever listen 2...

Crazy4bluEx
07-15-2003, 10:05 AM
its cause he's white right? ...lol j.k. but for some i think that is basically the "determining" factor

edit- and just for my information what track does 50 rap about being in a gang? i have both his Cd's and i have never heard him say anything about being in a gang.... he whoop'd ja'z arse tho :eek2: stupid people that fight when they have their lifes "completely" accomplished..... so like pappy said..."lets go get in a gunfight" that is the only concept i really dont understand....

Tommy 17
07-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
[B]

edit- and just for my information what track does 50 rap about being in a gang? i have both his Cd's and i have never heard him say anything about being in a gang.... he whoop'd ja'z arse tho :eek2: /B]

it goes something like this in one song... not sure i've only heard it a few times...

G-UNIT IN THE HOUSE WHAT WHA WHA WHAT or something stupid like that...

but g-unit is his gang;)

MotoX3
07-15-2003, 01:29 PM
im not sure if someone said fifty hasnt been shot but actually hes been shot like 9 times...

hondafox440
07-15-2003, 01:54 PM
If thats true and hes still alive we need to introduce M16s and scopes to the ghetto. How can you get shot 9 times and still live? Someone should teach those homies how to aim..

Pappy
07-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Someone should teach those homies how to aim..

i agree.....that way maybe the innocent people wouldnt get shot mindin their own business:mad:

i see these jackasses at the range.....shootin holes in the ceiling....aimin the gun sideways.....all i gots to say is they better never come round here cuz i dont usually miss;)

blondie69
07-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
im not sure if someone said fifty hasnt been shot but actually hes been shot like 9 times...

50 might have been shot like 9 times....but like 4 or 5 of the shots were to his hands. and a couple to the face. none were really like to his chest i don't think. they were more less to leave him all gimped up so he couldn't defend himself....but still live....

400exrules
07-15-2003, 02:35 PM
many people think that Elvis faked his death and is still alive and many ppl clamed to have seen him and there are videos of ppl that look identical to him after his so called death

250rmike
07-15-2003, 02:56 PM
the reason alot of people rap about stuff like drugs and gangs is b/c that is how they grew up thats how they lived their life before music. Most of them like tupac, b.i.g, etc. rap about their acctual lives . if you listen to alot of tupac music it isnt about gangs and street crap that he wants to do or is proud of doing. songs like "letter to my unborn", "baby dont cry", "life goes on", "dear moma", and "last one left". some of his songs were about how bad arse he was and i beleive he was i mean look at how he grew up but then you have to listen to songs like those and wonder. just my opinion.

SGA
07-15-2003, 03:09 PM
I seen me a big fancy convertible go by today. Bigfoot was driving, Elvis was riding shotgun fiddling wit the radio and To-Pop was in the back seat biatching for them to slow down.

SGA
07-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Oh yeah, Jimmy Hoffa was peeping out the trunk. I honked the horn and waved to him.

07-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I seen me a big fancy convertible go by today. Bigfoot was driving, Elvis was riding shotgun fiddling wit the radio and To-Pop was in the back seat biatching for them to slow down.

OMG....roflmfao

I bet to-pop was askin them to tune in some hank jr. or merle hagard too.....:blah:

Gangsta rappers are roll models to those that listen to their music so all the 10 year olds listening are gettin the impression that being a piece of Chit gangsta is cool...:rolleyes:

I wonder if the worms eat tattoo'd skin too....:uhoh:

Pappy
07-15-2003, 03:32 PM

I wonder if the worms eat tattoo'd skin too....:uhoh:

hahaha ....a big bullseye on thier forehead is the only tattoo they should be allowed to get:devil:

sga.....your too much...to-pop...lmfao

hondafox440
07-15-2003, 03:45 PM

Gangsta rappers are roll models to those that listen to their music so all the 10 year olds listening are gettin the impression that being a piece of Chit gangsta is cool...:rolleyes:

And we sometimes wonder why there are like 15 million wiggers in the US.. lol.

curtissparks400
07-15-2003, 03:55 PM
lets just say rap really does suck a big one. i dont understand how anyone can listen to that chit. who the hell calls themself 50 CENT ?????? it just pisses me off when i see a little punk in his 2fast2furios honda 4-cylender rice rocket thumping the g-nig music, i mean, lets grow up now and stop thinking our honda that runs 17's in the 8th mile is fast. my dads POWERSTOKE diesel will dust any off them cars. sorry to get off topic, but i had to let it out. By the way, does any one listen to REAL music like metallica where they use instuments and it takes talent!!!

hondafox440
07-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Metallica owns. \m/ \m/

07-15-2003, 04:00 PM
ill admit some rap songs are good but 50cent is a *** and i agree with rico and everyone else on that,teachers at school would make jokes sayin they call there band 5 dollars becuase its 10 times better than 50 cent..... hes such a ***, he cant even open his mouth when he talks....he doesnt deserve what he has he gives kids the idea if u wanna be cool get a big gay tatoo on your back and deal drugs and mumble

had to vent:mad:

2001400ex
07-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Not sure if this is old...but...look at this site then rethink your opinion, check the tattoos too.

www.celebritymourge.com

Not sure if it's been posted either, too lazy to look:ermm: