PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale riders lend me your ear

rookiex
07-14-2003, 03:56 AM
I am having some major issues with my dale it for one is not starting lol it turns over gets spark but is not starting up...It did start up an ran for about 30 seconds then shut off...battery is charged and everything...When I was at the races I got off the bike running fine pulled the kill switch an got back on pluged it in an the thing would turn over but wouldnt start....then later I treid to start it an it started ran at a high revv for 30 seconds an shut off again. the thing ran perfect the day before an the day of the race with out a hitch till then......now it just sits there an trys to turn over...

WHERE IS A CANNONDALE PLACE IN OHIO that will touch this quad or has a computer to work on it.......

oldsandman
07-14-2003, 05:52 AM
I don't really understand what your saying it is or isn't doing when you say "it just sits there an trys to turn over". If you are getting spark and the battery is fully charged check you fuel pump. Is it working? Your best bet would be to check over at cannondaler's site and ask for some help.

danyeo
07-14-2003, 08:17 AM
Ask here. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/ You will get more responses back.

bradley300
07-14-2003, 04:33 PM
sounds like you fouled the plug. do you give it gas when you try to start it? this is a big c-dale no-no, you will foul plugs left and right if you try to give it gas to start it.

roostin_dale
07-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
sounds like you fouled the plug. do you give it gas when you try to start it? this is a big c-dale no-no, you will foul plugs left and right if you try to give it gas to start it.

EXACTLY!! It is either flooded or fouled a plug..NEVER give a cannnondale gas unless it is running!

bradley300
07-15-2003, 02:09 AM
see!^ every once in a while, it looks like i might know what i'm talking about!:p