PDA

View Full Version : Important Rausch Creek Info...

Sparks425Ex
07-14-2003, 03:38 AM
Hey guys.

I have a big feeling that this ride is not going to turn out a big crowd.

So here is what I am doing. I am doing Nothing. No more collection of money.

Everyone seems to be not sure and don't wanan send money so don't send any.

We just gonna show up and ride.

August 9th and 10th. Exriders Ride. If you already sent money then I gonna be sending it back.

If no one wants to plan and get this thing controlled then we going for the "Show Up And Ride Plan"

I will be there Saturday Night. (Most Likley) Me and That Lightening are gonna race if I got my Truck Back by Then...

KrazyKid300ex
07-14-2003, 06:58 AM
aight man. i know im going wether it is with the 300ex or something else. ill be there friday night. might camp down the road where they have showers. but ill be there both days. look for a kfx,grizzly,and something else in a landscaping trailer pulled by my bronco or a maroon chevy s-10

Tommy 17
07-14-2003, 11:30 AM
i'll be there...

if i don't have my quad with me... i'll just fill the bed up with deer... and i'll cook steaks all day so u guyz don't have to fight over it lmfao....

KrazyKid300ex
07-14-2003, 12:06 PM
i missed it last time because we went to hotel but im up for it now.

hondaracer31
07-14-2003, 12:10 PM
I WILL be there this time!!!!!! Just heard from Hetrick's, they have my +3" JB a-arms. Now I just need time to put it together. And my collarbone will be good to go in a week!:D :D

tants
07-14-2003, 02:46 PM
ill deff be there. im probly leaving saturday morning, ride all day, camp out, and ride all day sunday.

i think im bringing down ralph... not sure yet

so its $30 per day?

i wish this ride was organized like the last one... :ermm:

crap-banshee32
07-15-2003, 11:48 AM
well im there anyways!!

Sparks425Ex
07-15-2003, 02:39 PM
I wish it was organized too. I seriously don't just like sorta going for it. It worked great last time but no one seems to want to step up and support the site. By all going togeather we are representing EXRIDERS.Com. When we just show up we are just a buncha guys that wanan ride togeather...

But I geuss that not happening this time...

tants
07-15-2003, 02:44 PM
i rather try to make it orangized... wanna make one last chance justin? or did you already send the money back that people sent you?

250rpilot
07-15-2003, 02:49 PM
well, i unfortunately cant come, because i have a bent axle. if it werent for that, i would be there for sure. i missed the last one, and dammit i really want to go too. we'll see if maybe i can afford a rpm this time, so i can keep my lonestar as a spare.

tants
07-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot
well, i unfortunately cant come, because i have a bent axle. if it werent for that, i would be there for sure. i missed the last one, and dammit i really want to go too. we'll see if maybe i can afford a rpm this time, so i can keep my lonestar as a spare.

buy a cheap stock axle... dont let somthing like that hold you back. you can get a cheap one for under $100...

and plus, you got a month to save up that money to get an axle, befor ruasch.

axle smashle... ur gonna come :devil:

crap-banshee32
07-15-2003, 03:44 PM
if i had the money to send in id send it but im broke, i have just enough for my shocks when they come in and thats it untill my next paycheck!!!

sparks, how many ppl did u recieve money from? jw

250rpilot
07-15-2003, 03:45 PM
we'll see if i cant get one by then....im moving out of my house this week and all next weekend, so its cutting into my quad time.

Mark@RCMS
07-17-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
Hey guys.

I will be there Saturday Night. (Most Likley) Me and That Lightening are gonna race if I got my Truck Back by Then...

Please do not use the local streets around Rausch Creek to engage in any illegal activities, inluding big smokey burnouts. :rolleyes:

We need to maintain the best relationship possible with our neighbors, so we are viewed as an assest to the comunity and not a business causing problems for the locals.

Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park will continue to work on and improve the park to provide the best possible riding area for you guys. Help us by remembering your manners, using common sense, and most of all HAVE FUN :D

Thanks

Mark