PDA

View Full Version : where to ride by peoria, IL

EXriderKID00
07-13-2003, 05:12 PM
hey, i was just wondering if anybody knew where there was places to ride around Peoria, IL... we've made a couple of trips to the badlands in Attica indiana...the only place around here really is Chuck's Quad Track in Pekin, IL...if anybody knows places to ride about an hour and a half away or less could ya please post? thanks

podylt250r
07-14-2003, 04:35 AM
Hmmm, let's see, there is Motosports park in Byron, IL(www.motobyron.com). I know Joliet has a track. Sunset ridge is in Walnut, IL. There is a little track in Harvard, IL. The track in Mt. Carrol is supposed to really good. Mendota has a track also.

DREWS400EX
07-14-2003, 04:44 AM
Theres a couple places to ride up by me. I havent gone there yet, but Im less than an hour from peoria(near galesburg). Ill find out exactly where they are and let you know. I think their near aledo.

400exmom
07-14-2003, 05:43 AM
go to fox valley i was there yesterday lotsa fun go to www.megacross.com and click on the fox valley link. just pm me i go somewhere every weekend.. i live 10 minutes from peoria i have alota place's in mind.. lata.. ps go to the megajam on aug. 3rd. quads only- drag races harescrambles, mud bogs, and a sassy chic on a 400ex that ll show ya round:devil:

dirtriderex
07-14-2003, 10:30 AM
Hey Kim, I thought you were going to st. Joes state park? We have property right near peoria. It's called lake thunderbird, where are the trails you ride?

400exmom
07-14-2003, 11:03 AM
i went to st. joes park sat then to fox valley sun.. maybe thats why the jeep is pushin 180,000+ miles on it...i just go to chuck thats where my avatar pic was taken.. ive been there way too much im burnt..go to the race in casey next week- ill be there ill be the only chic in the line of 30 b class riders- and ill be the one doin no-footers over ever jump i hit..he he

EXriderKID00
07-14-2003, 12:20 PM
pekin is a really really fun place to ride, everything from trails, a pit of sand, creek ridin, trails, a few hill climbs, a intermediate track, and an expert track...its fun as h*** out there...you go there for your first time its 15 dollars to ride that day plus year membership then everytime after that is $5...have fun

dirtriderex
07-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Kim I envy you, I always wish I could do that much riding and traveling. I have to work in the morning and night at the animal hosp. and construction in the afternoon. EXRIDERKID00 give me more info:D !!! Whats the phone # this place sounds good, Kim have you heard of this place?

EXriderKID00
07-15-2003, 04:22 PM
I don't have the number, but its right by the jail by Pekin...lets just say its by lake powerton...lemme tell you it is very very fun to ride....only bad thing is it gets packed on the weekends but some days its not crowded at all...everytime i go there its fun...expert track has everything from long doubles to table tops and the intermediate has from small table tops to a couple doubles...it is a great place to ride!:)

roostin_dale
07-16-2003, 04:10 PM
How far are you from Taylorville? It isn't anything special but it is a place to ride. www.southforkdirtriders.com

EXriderKID00
07-18-2003, 03:19 PM
i wish there was more places to ride near peoria...:ermm: