PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Edge Or Colorado???

ShiftFMX
07-13-2003, 01:17 PM
Ok Guys, Heres Wuts goin down, lol. Next summer i will be purchasing my first NEW truck. I have mostly been looking into A Ford Ranger Edge. But i was also turned to the Chevy 'Colorado', which is supposed to be replacing the S-10. I think they are both very sharp looking. I guess what it comes down to now is, Which Brand i like better. I have been around Fords all my life, and i have really gotten to like them, but from what i hear Chevy's Can outrun a ford in almost every catagory. And i just wanted sum outside opinion's on this. The Two trucks are pretty close in size and features, altho chevy claims that the Colorado has more interior room, but, ive have ridden in many Rangers, and they are just fine. My dad drove an '88 ranger for 15 years and he just recently purchased a F-250. We will be sellin his old ranger for a down payment on my nre truck.

So if ne of you guys that own this particular Ranger could tell me if you have had any problems or what you didnt like about it or if there was absolutly nuthing wrong with it and you Love it to death, lol.

The Colorado Comes out new This year. It is supposed to have the most power out of all v-6 motors and most power out of a 4 cyl.

Most likely i will get a ranger. I have family that works for ford and that makes me eligable for a few discounts. But i would still like opinions!!!

Heres the ranger.....

ShiftFMX
07-13-2003, 01:20 PM
and the Colorado....

07-13-2003, 04:22 PM
im usually a ford guy, but that chevy looks really good. so chevy

Jay300ex
07-13-2003, 04:26 PM
I would go with the Chevy. I have been waiting for them to make a mid size truck like the Dodge Dakota for a while now so it looks pretty sweet.

Jay

OutlawEX
07-14-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
and the Colorado....

Tommy 17
07-14-2003, 08:41 AM
colorados biggest motor is i think a I-5 with 225 hp...

i odn't think they even offer a v-6 in it...

TheChknhwk
07-14-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
colorados biggest motor is i think a I-5 with 225 hp...

i odn't think they even offer a v-6 in it...

That Inline 5 makes more HP & torque than their current V6 offering, the 4.3. The truck is bigger though.:cool:

ShiftFMX
07-16-2003, 03:59 AM
Bump :blah: