PDA

View Full Version : hey need some tips

yellowrider
01-16-2002, 05:17 PM
hey i am taking my 300ex back to the shop cause it start leaking oil in front of the motor again.........:mad:

while it is at the shop .. i was thinking of getting some new tires..

cause those "bold tired i have" are to much ponies to handle.

no it is just they are so bald its hard for me to get traction anywhere

well after they look over it again i am going to purchase a 14tooth sproket....

also what tires will improve my 4 wheeler handling and power.
i need some that will get me through alot. example, hill climbs, mud holes, corners fast i just need a good all around tire that isnt to heavy i dont want to loose anymore bottom end then i have to ..
i heard alot about holeshoots and razors and i have been looking at them i can not tell a difference really. they look almost the same.... if i get the hole shots which size works best on a 300ex for all purpose riding i know this question is asked but i only have one day to think on it ...

give me as many tires as you can think of if they are good in all of the conditions i listed cause they could be a chance that my dealer wont have the tire that i want so i have to make a list for my uncle to tell him or her what tire i want...

bear claw
all trac
sur trac
razor
hole shoots
dirt devils
gator
trail wolf

oh also if you had any bad luck on any of these tires please let me know what you didnt like abt them and what you did like that would be a really big help.. i would appriette it alot. i had to work for the 300 bucks i have now it was going to go to a new pipe but i am going to fix the pos and wait a while before i do anything that i wouldnt know how to take off.

anyways sorry for the long post but please help if you have any tips on what tire to get..

i have looked at every tire poll in question on here it didnt seem to help me any though

anything else i should ask for that would improve my quad in anyway...?

honda 300ex
2002 first one to get yellow at my dealership :)