PDA

View Full Version : Quad city pic from Saturdays race

Mac_400ex
07-13-2003, 08:28 AM
That is me coming out of the hole shot at quad city Im the third one coming over the triple. And this is me jumping the table top.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p42a591addce3354fc621ac62acf16772/fbaf23a3.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pb7d67c6af349ff4f22f7fbc1b3b1380a/fbaf23a5.jpg

howboutchaw
07-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Sweet pics
I was there #00, I got lucky and pulled off #2 place.
Today did not work out as good I pulled #6 place.
Sure was great racing.

MX_Racer_20
07-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by howboutchaw
Sweet pics
I was there #00, I got lucky and pulled off #2 place.

How'd you manage that? I figured #131 (Dusty D) should've got 2nd overall since he got 2nd in both motos and the same guy got 1st in both motos.

howboutchaw
07-13-2003, 01:00 PM
#131 (Dusty D) got bumped back 3 places because he went around 2 jumps, some one got him on tape, I couldn't believe it when I saw the tape. It was lame ***

Mac_400ex
07-13-2003, 01:44 PM
I was 3rd behind dusty but on the 4th lap coming out of the whoops till I brook my tie rod end. I had a big lead between me and the 4th place guy but i couldn't stear at all. I still have to say Dusty didn't deserve to get bumped out of second place he raced a good race.

trx400ex
07-13-2003, 01:49 PM
Mac..is your name bryan? If so you were riding pretty good out there, when did your tie rod break, i didnt see that. I have a couple pictures ill post later but just of that little triple and me and howboutchaw

MX_Racer_20
07-13-2003, 02:39 PM
I saw dusty cut the first double but from where i was standing it look like there was a pile up right in front of him so thats why i thought he done it. I still don't think he should of got bumped though. Its not like he was doing it every lap. I bet if it would have been someone else noone would have even said any thing. He's a great rider and even if he wouldn't have cut the first jump he still would have finished ahead of everyone else. I don't think he won the points championship last year bye doing that!

trx400ex
07-13-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by MX_Racer_20
I saw dusty cut the first double but from where i was standing it look like there was a pile up right in front of him so thats why i thought he done it. I still don't think he should of got bumped though. Its not like he was doing it every lap. I bet if it would have been someone else noone would have even said any thing. He's a great rider and even if he wouldn't have cut the first jump he still would have finished ahead of everyone else. I don't think he won the points championship last year bye doing that!
First off i dont want to get in an argument, but i saw on camera him cutting it. There was no wreck, or pileup. I know he is a good rider, i know that. I think i know why he went around, im sure if he hadnt he could have still finished second, but it would have take a little more effort on his part to pass the slower riders. Thats part of racing though. I wouldnt have gave it a second thought but i heard someone say he did it at the last race too. I dont think its right to go around jumps AND pass riders that arent down. That moto was only for gate pick im pretty sure so its not like your losing much....I think everyone should forget about it and go out and have a fun clean race next time....

Does anyone know why they dont maintain the jumps very well or do they? It seems like the same ruts are there every week.

MX_Racer_20
07-13-2003, 02:54 PM
Nice quad!! Is that yours?

trx400ex
07-13-2003, 02:56 PM
oops wrong picture... not mine but its nice isnt it?

Ty's400
07-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Sorry this is off the subject. But I have seen quite a few of the EXODUS stickers on quads now and was wondering what it was? Is it talking about one of the books of the bible (Exodus) or is it a company or what? thanks

beyer05
07-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Off the subject, but... do you have any more pics of that quad? Front views maybe?

OutlawEX
07-14-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by beyer05
Off the subject, but... do you have any more pics of that quad? Front views maybe?

howboutchaw
07-14-2003, 10:42 AM
MX_Racer_20
If you listen at the riders meeting they make it clear. If a rider is down, slow down and go around. This does not mean pull off the track and pin it in 5th gear to pass racers fighting for a line over a triple. If you think he was picked on, you are sadly mistaken. It was only out of respect of a fast racer he didn't get dnf.

Besides all the BS I still say it was great racing. And if you read my original post you'll see I know I was lucky getting 2nd place.

trx400ex
get a chance to work on the fcr? You had more than your share of tough luck this weekend. hope **** goes better for next race.

Also there is a race this Saturday at Motorhead Park.
Motorhead is located by holiday world. hope there is a good turnout because the track owner has been working hard to put in sprinklers to cut down the dust. The website is motorheadpark.com

trx400ex
07-14-2003, 05:59 PM
Man i would love to race a track with a water system, but i dont think im going to make it to any races this weekend. I didnt get to mess with the FCR and i dont want to, this is our second one and i sold the first one believe it or not because it wasnt running right and it looks like ill be selling this one that doesnt even have 5 minutes of track time on it:mad: .....

That was awesome that you got second place man you really are fast you can tell once you get a wider axle and lower tires you will fly through corners..