PDA

View Full Version : summer 03 official exriders jackass award goes to.......

bradley300
07-13-2003, 07:08 AM
Me! pappy should have pics up soon, we'll just say it involved 5th gear and a mountain.

got lots of pics, and even a video with wyndzer's helmet cam.

i had a blast!

Pappy
07-13-2003, 07:14 AM
i thought ya was dead man:(

Pappy
07-13-2003, 07:17 AM
pick a bit bigger tree to try and stop you next time....this one didnt get it:p

Striker49
07-13-2003, 07:25 AM
How in the hell did ya get down there? Try to fly or somin?

LMAO. Did ya make it out aight, no injuries i guess? Howd the quad make it? lol.

Good to see you're at least alive. :blah:

CHAUNCY
07-13-2003, 07:27 AM
:eek2: You okay ? What happened to the quad ?

Narly R
07-13-2003, 07:33 AM
WOW!:eek2: Glad too see your ok, give us the details...

roostin_dale
07-13-2003, 07:34 AM
lmao...what did ya do man??? You ok? quad ok?

bradley300
07-13-2003, 07:35 AM
the quad suffered a bent front bumper, wich was bent anyway. i walked away unharmed. as for how it happened, really just couldnt take that corner as fast as i wanted. oops.

RIjon
07-13-2003, 08:08 AM
:uhoh: :huh :eek2:

bradley300
07-13-2003, 08:21 AM
popo also recieved a jack *** award, he try to follow me down the hill, he got stopped by a tree though. were both ok though!

Rip_Tear
07-13-2003, 08:22 AM
WOW that is crazy! The craziest thing like that I did was come off the trail on a real tight, bushy, tree filled corner and come out the other side and kept going...

Glad your alright! I can't wait to see this video and the rest of Pappy's pics!

Glow Plug
07-13-2003, 08:30 AM
lmao ouch glad everything is alright

bradley300
07-13-2003, 08:49 AM
i think we were readt to ride 15 or 20 minutes later! thanks for all of the help from the recovery team!

crap-banshee32
07-13-2003, 09:53 AM
how far of drop was it?

glad to c u are alright

cdalejef
07-13-2003, 09:58 AM
I'd say a good 50 feet

MOFO
07-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Yep, bradley, you scared the crap outta me when I saw your quad down there. At first I saw popo's quad and thought to myself...damn, he is lucky his got stopped by the tree....then I see yours down near the bottom and got a bad feeling in my gut. Glad to see all was well in the end though!

luvmyex
07-13-2003, 01:19 PM
Sombody was watching your *** son!I bet you still cant drive a finish nail up your ***.Have you been able to pull the seat out of you *** yet? LMAO Glad your ok.

wyndzer
07-13-2003, 01:40 PM
It's a shame I didn't have the camera on at the time, since I was right behind POPO and my heart jumped outta my chest when I saw him go over the edge. I jumped off and lifted his quad off him and asked if he was OK and he said yeah, but Bradly went way down the cliff. I looked about 75 -100 feet further down and saw Bradley's head pop up out of the bushes:eek2: Scared the crap out of us guys:macho

rowlrag
07-13-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Sombody was watching your *** son!I bet you still cant drive a finish nail up your ***.Have you been able to pull the seat out of you *** yet? LMAO Glad your ok.
Shivering Chawawa=Bradley

07-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
It's a shame I didn't have the camera on at the time, since I was right behind POPO and my heart jumped outta my chest when I saw him go over the edge. I jumped off and lifted his quad off him and asked if he was OK and he said yeah, but Bradly went way down the cliff. I looked about 75 -100 feet further down and saw Bradley's head pop up out of the bushes:eek2: Scared the crap out of us guys:macho

I was behind Wyndzer i believe and came around the corner with Jeff on my back bumper with the helmet cam runnin to find a quad on it's side about to go over the mountain side..wyndzers in the trail and me grapbbing and hittin brakes, clutch, grips, my heart only to almost roll mine over because it got sideways and the tires started to grab...:eek: In the mean time jeff T-bones my quad to help stop and slow him down from goin over...:eek2: :eek2:

It was by far a very intense time for all of us...very dusty in this area of the trail and we were the first 5 riders of 19 that day.. I ran up the trail to flag the other riders down that were hammerin down with no idea how bad this turn was and what all lied ahead.

It truly is amazing no one was hurt and the only quad damage was a broken hand guard,,few scratches and some hurt ego's...:)

I was hungover pretty bad that day and hung at the back of the pack almost the entire ride except for when this chit went down. After we got going again i went to the back for the rest of the ride...except for the 12 mile journey on the paved roads at 55 MPH in the piss pourin rain.... Saturdays mountain jumping, flat tire marathon, quad rollin festival, most miserable 12 mile ride in the rain ended with no one at the ER and all the quads rollin out on there own... :cool:

The member Bfuller's clutch cable broke as far back in the trails as you could get and had to deal with 2 miles of the worst water/mud puddles you can ever imagine...oh and going up and down the mountain probably got hairy a few times too...:o

I blew out 2 rear tires while i was there.. Started out with mine,,then used jeffs spare set. Blew out the sidewall with his set and went to Popo's douglas shamrock beadlocks for the final ride on saturday.....:confused2

popo
07-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Bradley. See what yu got me into.

http://users.iglide.net/gbelbeck/jackassa.jpg
My little boo boo
http://users.iglide.net/gbelbeck/arm.jpg

Sparky416ex
07-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by popo
Bradley. See what yu got me into.

http://users.iglide.net/gbelbeck/jackassa.jpg

lol