PDA

View Full Version : Banshee for sale

Flyin#3-1/2
07-13-2003, 06:33 AM
Here's my 2000 Banshee that I bought last year used, the engine was recently rebuilt, I think it actually might be a '02 engine that was put into the frame, i can't remember. either way the engine is like new. Comes with a .03 oversize piston kit.
Mods are:

FMF Fatty Pipes
FMF PowerCoreII Silencers
Wiseco Pro-Lite Pistons
White Brothers Boost Bottle
DG Alloy Nerfs
Tag X5 Handlebars
Holeshot rears
Uni Filter
Maier Tether Kill Switch

The Pro-Lite pistons were put in when the engine was rebuilt last summer, and the top end kit that comes with it are .03 oversize Pro-Lite pistons, it's a complete set with the gaskets and rings and everything you need for a new top end. I want to sell this because I am looking to get a high-powered 4-stroke, hopefully the YFZ450 if yamaha has good enough financial deals, otherwise I will be riding my LT185 until Honda comes out with their 450. Here's one pic of it, it's just a little dirty in that pic and hopefully sometime I will be getting it washed off and all polished up for sale.

You make the $$$ offer and we'll go from there.

flyin#5
07-13-2003, 07:31 AM
this banshee is VERY clean well taken care of and well maintained. it looks good and runs like a champ never missed a beat! this is one quad that will leave everyone else in the dust!

Flyin#3-1/2
08-13-2003, 12:21 PM
...bump....still for sale....it's in the shop now getting a HotRod crankshaft put in with a whole new top end and bored over to .003