PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield

onebadbanshee91
07-13-2003, 05:05 AM
I will be taking a trip from New Jersey to Hatfield the first week in August. I've never been there before.

Do need to have a stock exhaust, spark arrestor,or be under a certain amount of decibels? My Banshee has FMF Fatty pipes with Powercore 2 silencers, my brothers Blaster has a FMF Fatty pipe and a Powercore 2 silencer,and my neighbor has a Pro Circuit T-4 on his 300EX.

Where is a good place to stay or eat at?

Any other info,suggestions is appretiated.

bradley300
07-13-2003, 07:16 AM
just got back from there!

chief logan camp ground is a good place to stay

dont worry, everyone's exhaust is fine

bear wallow was my favorite (i like it fast and rocky)

rockhouse was alright, though there was a minor set back (see my thread in the open forum)

wyndzer and his crew seem to like fat jacks, rollin thunder drag strip was a nice place to hillclimb, drag race and eat too.

hope that helped

Silverfox@C&DRacing
07-14-2003, 04:44 AM
We stayed at Hillbilly rentals.. in Man WV. Very nice people. We mostly grilled at the house but there was a Hardies that we rode to a couple of times just down the rode.. I think the best part was riding the atv's around town on the streets, and everyone is really laid back. :D

bradley300
07-15-2003, 02:29 AM
hillbilly rentals is also real nice, two minutes from rockhouse

07-15-2003, 02:33 AM
Good tires are a must. I busted 2 pair of 6 ply ITP's and i think we plugged 6 other tires while we where there.

cdalejef
07-15-2003, 03:18 AM
There are lots of motels places to eat in Logan. Stay away from the jiggly room!!!

07-15-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Stay away from the jiggly room!!!

YZROOSTINYA
07-15-2003, 03:41 AM
The Depot is a good place too, one mile from logan, you can ride your quad strait to the trails.

I onlt got one flat in 8 days.

My tires are bald now though

2 death defying runs

Anyone hit 94 on Rockhouse.

I run a 23/22 set up and i got hung up twice. The one part i had to ride the wall to get past the trench. i was on my righ two wheels riding a wheelie right next to the cliff.

Definitly the hardest terrain I have ever been on.

I also tried the black diamond over at WaterWays.

Slid down the 10 foot slate wall.

The local rails are awesome too.

We did 8 hours of local trails on Friday alone, made some of our own climbs that were pretty trick

onebadbanshee91
07-24-2003, 07:58 AM
whats the deal with riding on the streets? where can you, where cant you?

cdalejef
07-24-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by onebadbanshee91
whats the deal with riding on the streets? where can you, where cant you? You can ride anywhere in town that you want or any of the 2 lane highways.

07-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
You can ride anywhere in town that you want or any of the 2 lane highways.

as long as ya got a hatfield permit and a helmet on......at least that's what i was told by a local.....:ermm:

Rodarbal
07-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Rico
as long as ya got a hatfield permit and a helmet on......at least that's what i was told by a local.....:ermm:

Yeah, and as long as you don't stand as you ride. (???) :huh :huh :huh (???) Never figured that one out, but that's what one of the locals told us while we were in the gun/tv/fishing/scooter/electronics/tandembicycle/hunting/everythingyoucanthinkoftosurviveinappalachia pawn shop. :blah:

-RJ-