PDA

View Full Version : i was in a nice car wreck tonight...

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 05:03 PM
well i'm ok... i think my collar bones rebroke i have to go to the doctor tomorrow... he wasn't in to read my x-rays and stuff...

but we were goin to a graduation party around 6... i was in the passenger seat of a silverado 1500 ext cab 1995... we were goin though town my friend was driving (adam) and a older lady (60s) ran a red light in a pontiac grand am gt... nothing we could do... she hit on my side right in the back wheel and front of the bed right behind me.... she was doin about 30 and we were around 10 or so... when she hit us the truck whipped around and the other end smacked into a car parked on the side of the road which threw my shoulder hard inot the dash...

i am ok...

my friend had some sore ribs and a nice cut on his head from it hittin the window on his left side...

the lady had a broken leg, lots of cuts and i'm not sure if anythin else yet... thats just what i could see when i went to get her outta the car... i left the hospital around 11 is when i was discharged and they didn't tell me how she was...

its all confusin bc my rents are in pittsburgh right now bc my sister left for paris france and madrid spain tonight... they are on their way home... my cuz johny came to the hospital and they let him sign me out and bring me home (hes my god father also)

wow that was so fast... seemed like slow motion and man was it loud... i'm just glad everyone is pretty much ok... not dead...

Chino
07-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Glad to hear your alright tommy...Some people just shouldn't be aloud to drive :grr:

TheRedRebel17
07-12-2003, 05:08 PM
ouch...hope everyones alrigth and gets better soon.

If your collarboen is broken, will it be healed enough to go to raush?

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
ouch...hope everyones alrigth and gets better soon.

If your collarboen is broken, will it be healed enough to go to raush?

i'll be at rausch no matter what.... i don't even wanna think about me not being able to ride though:(

07-12-2003, 05:19 PM
u have no luck , you should ride bicycles from place to place, is the 10th one this year? :eek:

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 05:27 PM
:grr: shut up billy... its not my fault... i ain't drivin in any of them...

i don't think my collar bones broke... if it is its hairline bc i don't feel the bones movin in there like usual (sad when i know what a broken bone feels like... this will be #12:eek: )

i just relized like .25 of a second faster she would hit me dead on in the passenger door:ermm:

07-12-2003, 05:48 PM
what do they hand out drivers license in a grab bag down in pa:eek: :blah:

SGA
07-12-2003, 06:08 PM
Glad your ok Tommy. Say, hows the cousin's doing? The ones that drive like a fool?

L.Vegas400
07-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Chino
Glad to hear your alright tommy...Some people just shouldn't be aloud to drive :grr:
your statement is nieve.:o people fu(k up all the time. maybe she looked away for two seconds just before the light turned yellow, truned back and didnt have time to stop, it happens all the time. i dont know how old you are so i wont bring that into this,,,, but you kinda need to open your eyes. when you can do everything without making a mistake you can cast the first stone my friend:grr: yes, some people souldnt be aloud to drive, but states have set down tasks and such that you incounter on the highway, and you have to be able to deal with them in order to get your license. granted they cant simulate all situations cause it would take a lifetime to get the privlage to drive. being in several accidents myself, i can say many, many times things are out of your hands when i comes to vehicle travel, but i guess you could drive 15 mph everywhere you go(but then you might as well ride a bicycle). i didnt mean for this to sound like i was jumping down someones throut, but that stament just kinda set me off. glad everyone was ok for the most part....

Z400sTyLe
07-12-2003, 06:34 PM
That sucks you got drilled. I pray you recover 100% Tommy.

I have been in my share of wrecks when others caused it. Just glad your ok!

I hear collor bones HURT, I saw a guy break his once, and my cuz broke his when he was little. Now he is dealing with cancer...again, I am glad he is saved so either way he is good, regardless if his flesh goes bye bye, but we are praying in agreement for a complete recovery. The Lord healed it once, a year ago, this time is no different. A common cold or cancer, its the same for Him to heal. We all respond from the flesh go all nuts getting scared sometimes and God is all :cool:.... and prob all "How many miricles have I done and am gonna do and their faith si still weak?! :rolleyes: hahaha If it werent for Jesus's free gift of grace we would be screwed.

Got Huevos?
07-12-2003, 06:43 PM
:mad: some old people shouldn;t drive. after age 55 u should have to take another test to make sure ur still able to read signs and see the traffic light colors. i have no sympathy for old people who think they own the road. :mad: an old lady almost hit me while i was walking. she kept driving right past a stop sign as i walked out into the road cuz she was supposed to stop. then a old man almost hit me and my aunt as we were pulling into the intersection he was turning and we were going str8 but he never even stopped or slowed down to let us go by.

Narly R
07-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Man sorry to hear! Hope everyone recovers good!I scared for when me and my age group of friends get there lisence! some of my friends have NO idea and well i know theres goin to be some crashes, ill prolly be involved, i know what can happen ill just be as careful as possibe!:( ;)

exriderdude
07-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Glad your ok Tommy. Say, hows the cousin's doing? The ones that drive like a fool?

yea, i was wonderin about them too..... so are they dead yet:confused2 :ermm:

Striker49
07-12-2003, 07:19 PM
I was lucky not to be in the same situation as you today. Some dumb **** was at a stop sign bout 1/4 mile from me, looking straight at me and decides to proceed to pull out. :huh I laid on the brakes, horn, and got in the oncoming lane (no cars coming) to avoid the idiot. Lets just say I didnt wave at him like he did to me. :grr:

Glad to hear eveyone is alright and that you all made it out alive. It could have been far far worse.

Hope you heal up soon Tommy, and take it ez. :cool:

Tommy 17
07-13-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by SGA

i wasn't with them when we wrecked last night... they are still around though... brian actually wrecked his car the other day... he backed into someone at a graduation party and his car is gettin fixed....

my cuz is pretty much whipped as u can be... he got a new g.f a week ago and i haven't seen him... hes with her everynight and everyday... o well i don't mind i was gettin sick of him anyways...

thanks for all the stuff... i go to the doctors in 15 mins to see whats goin on with my collar bone... i so hope to god it isn't rebroke... if it is this will be the 3rd time... that can't be good bc i'll keep rebrakin it my whole life:(

Tommy 17
07-13-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
I was lucky not to be in the same situation as you today. Some dumb **** was at a stop sign bout 1/4 mile from me, looking straight at me and decides to proceed to pull out. :huh I laid on the brakes, horn, and got in the oncoming lane (no cars coming) to avoid the idiot. Lets just say I didnt wave at him like he did to me. :grr:

Glad to hear eveyone is alright and that you all made it out alive. It could have been far far worse.

Hope you heal up soon Tommy, and take it ez. :cool:

strike tell me about it... i've had alot of people pull out infront of me... god they can't wait 2 seconds more:o

Tommy 17
07-13-2003, 04:19 AM
i just got back... its not broke... theres something with a bruise on the calcium deposit where the old brake from early summer healed... he said in 2 weeks it won't even bother me and i can start riding then!!!

so things are lookin good for rausch:macho only thing i won't have any practice again:(

Ralph
07-13-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Got Huevos?
:mad: some old people shouldn;t drive. after age 55 u should have to take another test to make sure ur still able to read signs and see the traffic light colors. i have no sympathy for old people who think they own the road. :mad: an old lady almost hit me while i was walking. she kept driving right past a stop sign as i walked out into the road cuz she was supposed to stop. then a old man almost hit me and my aunt as we were pulling into the intersection he was turning and we were going str8 but he never even stopped or slowed down to let us go by.

my dad is 55 and i bet he drives better than you, my friends dad is 53 or so and he races cars, gokarts and quads.

07-13-2003, 04:27 AM
a car wreck...NICE>>????:confused:

Ralph
07-13-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i just got back... its not broke... theres something with a bruise on the calcium deposit where the old brake from early summer healed... he said in 2 weeks it won't even bother me and i can start riding then!!!

so things are lookin good for rausch:macho only thing i won't have any practice again:(

dont worry. i havent ridden once since rausch, and im going upstate NY, once before it... look at the good side its not broke!

Rip_Tear
07-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Glad your alright Tommy! Good thing you were in the Truck! I don't like driving/riding in cars for that reason, but it works out both ways, truck hits someone else... Hope your luck gets much better, it already has though, its not broken!

Glow Plug
07-13-2003, 08:44 AM
glad everyone is alright

250x#93
07-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Damn tommy, glad ur alright;) Sux to be in a wreck though:eek2:

quaddict53
07-13-2003, 05:11 PM
hey man glad to hear youre alright

07-13-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Z400sTyLe
That sucks you got drilled. I pray you recover 100% Tommy.

I have been in my share of wrecks when others caused it. Just glad your ok!

I hear collor bones HURT, I saw a guy break his once, and my cuz broke his when he was little. Now he is dealing with cancer...again, I am glad he is saved so either way he is good, regardless if his flesh goes bye bye, but we are praying in agreement for a complete recovery. The Lord healed it once, a year ago, this time is no different. A common cold or cancer, its the same for Him to heal. We all respond from the flesh go all nuts getting scared sometimes and God is all :cool:.... and prob all "How many miricles have I done and am gonna do and their faith si still weak?! :rolleyes: hahaha If it werent for Jesus's free gift of grace we would be screwed.

how would we be screwed?if god was being all good and gracious bad things wouldnt happen to people who follow his rules or is that to enlighten them:blah: how come we get in trouble when we go enlighten some dickhead who steals somones car...but then again god is the one who judges people or some crap,

did i mention i hate to hear stuff thanking god every two seconds and people preachin? just like they dont like me talking badly about there faith or whatever....keep it out of yours posts and ill keep it out of mine...i friggin hate hearing it:mad:

oh yeah, ralph were in upstate ny are u goin?

Juggalo
07-13-2003, 05:32 PM
damn tommy that sucks. i was in a pretty bad one not too long ago. some old guy pulled out in front of us and we jacked him in my friends sisters grand prix GT. i was ok but the car died. that sucks you got banged up but at least nothins broke. get a pick of the truck if you can.

TC17
07-13-2003, 05:36 PM
good thing you're ok. :)

TC17
07-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
did i mention i hate to hear stuff thanking god every two seconds and people preachin? just like they dont like me talking badly about there faith or whatever....keep it out of yours posts and ill keep it out of mine...i friggin hate hearing it:mad:

he's allowed to thank God that Tommy didn't die. if you have a problem with that, you can PM him.

07-13-2003, 05:44 PM
roflmao whats gods name on here?

there is no reason he needs to post it he can thank god himself

hondafox440
07-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
roflmao whats gods name on here?

there is no reason he needs to post it he can thank god himself

word..

crazybuffalo
07-13-2003, 06:02 PM
get better soon. it sure did a lot of damage for her to only go 30 and you 10. she must have floored it when she hit you.