PDA

View Full Version : hell-0

WEEZIL
07-12-2003, 02:00 PM
hi. i am new here to exriders. i just got rid of my blaster.. today and i am going to look at a 93 300ex tomorrow and i wanted to know. do they have hydro disk breaks?. the dude has a dg rcm pipe which i hate dg its probly very loud they said its in good condition, needs new chain and sprocket needs new front tires. does 1700 sound ok to you? i plan on wobbling the wheels handle bars etc.. i want to jew him down to 1500 so i can have some money to put into it. like skid plates WHITE BROTHERS PIPE mabe get rims. i will keep you guys posted and you have a great site.

nismo
07-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
hi. i am new here to exriders. i just got rid of my blaster.. today and i am going to look at a 93 300ex tomorrow and i wanted to know. do they have hydro disk breaks?. the dude has a dg rcm pipe which i hate dg its probly very loud they said its in good condition, needs new chain and sprocket needs new front tires. does 1700 sound ok to you? i plan on wobbling the wheels handle bars etc.. i want to jew him down to 1500 so i can have some money to put into it. like skid plates WHITE BROTHERS PIPE mabe get rims. i will keep you guys posted and you have a great site.
yeah it has hydro brakes, dg sucks and is loud, i think if you really try you can get him down to $1250 just look for things that could be rusted or bent (anything that doesnt look in good condition)
thats what i did (i got the guy down $600 from what he was asking) hope i helped a bit:macho

310Rduner
07-12-2003, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the site;)

Narly R
07-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Welcome my friend to the party that never ends, come inside, come inside!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :)

Crazy Honda
07-12-2003, 05:10 PM
look around the foot pegs if the frame was cracked it will show up there first that will tell you if it was beat hard or not thats my 2 cents :)

own2424
07-12-2003, 05:11 PM
Yea, just try to give him a quick cash offer. I got myself down $750!

Flip)(stick
07-12-2003, 06:07 PM
welcome

WEEZIL
07-13-2003, 07:05 AM
HOOYEAAHH. i got it today. it is in beautiful condition. plastic is scratched up bit big woop. its not faded or busted. everything is tight. it needs new front tires and chain and sprocket. it HAD a dg rcm pipe on it. but i prefer stock. so its forsale. anyone want it pm me it has maxxis alltracks on the back. they are about brand new. retard that had it before me has the shocks soo stiff. i am gona go adjust them check ya later
Travis.