PDA

View Full Version : stuff youd like to see.

400exstunta
07-12-2003, 11:40 AM
Im designing a web page for a company that does motor work. When you view a web page on the internet, what kinds of things do you look for? Prices? Shipping info? I have added everything I look for. which isnt much. I tend to go on reputation amongst friends. Do you look to see who they sponsor? does it matter?

things like that.. thanks soo much

exriderdude
07-12-2003, 11:47 AM
PICS, PICS AND MORE PICS.

i like to see who all they sponsor, that is really cool. and i like to see pics of all of their products, that is really important.

310Rduner
07-12-2003, 11:49 AM
products, prices for each product, details of why such and such is better or as good as such and such other engine builder.. what research goes into their works.
pics pics pics, and more pics.. with prices for the stuff seen in the pics as well.

Narly R
07-12-2003, 11:49 AM
^ what he said im too lazy to think about other stuff....:(

Rip_Tear
07-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Definatetly info on the stuff, just examples here, weights (how much stuff weights), the site cannont constately change from page to page, you shouldn't have to look somewhere new for the menu (exriders is an exception...) Pics are good, specs are good (approx HP gain) stuff like that :D If I think of more I will come back :p

250EXking
07-12-2003, 01:24 PM
Specs, Pics, and prices;)