PDA

View Full Version : fishers atv world on now... 2:30

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 07:29 AM
exriders mayb on at rausch... not sure yet... show looks good i can't wait to see the rest...

outdoor channel not outdoor life... check it out..

TheRedRebel17
07-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Not on..:)

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/showInfo/index.cfm?PageName=ShowDesc&ShowID=434&ShowType=Variety

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 07:52 AM
lou was just on!!!! they had it like on a scene where it was buy ur copy or something b4 a comercail and they had a ton of differnt pictures and shots...

i'm 99% sure it was lou hittin the big step up grabbin the front bumper area of the quad... it was pretty cool...

QuadRacer041
07-12-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
lou was just on!!!! they had it like on a scene where it was buy ur copy or something b4 a comercail and they had a ton of differnt pictures and shots...

i'm 99% sure it was lou hittin the big step up grabbin the front bumper area of the quad... it was pretty cool...

really, someone tape it!!!!!!

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 07:56 AM
it was only like .5 of a second... u had to be payin attention and know what to look for...

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 08:03 AM
lou it was the exact same thing as this but from the front left... stand out there by the next lil double... and the step down... it was from that angle if u know where i'm talkin about...

Narly R
07-12-2003, 08:12 AM
I wish I could get that channel agin!:mad: :mad: :mad: :(

nacs400ex
07-12-2003, 08:45 AM
I dont know if I get it because, I think my Starchoice has a different OLN then the american version ??

nacs400ex
07-12-2003, 08:47 AM
Nope, There was a show on called Body Flux :mad:

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 09:22 AM
its not on OLN its on OC

out door channel not out door life network...

07-12-2003, 10:12 AM
was exriders on the show or they just showed a clip of us in a commercial?

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 10:14 AM
about 1/2 secon clip b4 they went to a commercial... i dunno when we will be on the show... hopefully b4 the next ride:mad:

400exBro
07-12-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
I dont know if I get it because, I think my Starchoice has a different OLN then the american version ??

no, i switched from starchoice to direct t.v.(my unlce gave it to use) and it is channel 606... next week it is supose to be on some beach mx racing... sounds intersting!!!
i really think that Mr.Fisher is doing a lot for this sport, i think i am going to email him an apercation(sp?) letter thanking him for what he is doing for the sport of atv racing and such!!! deffently a awsome show to watch, i can't wait to see the exriders ride on T.V.

Rip_Tear
07-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Son of a biatch! I was watching TV at 2... and at 2:30 I turned it off!!!! I don't know if I have the channel, but my mom said we do.... Man if I miss that show again I will be so PO'd! GRRRRRRR

toby400ex
07-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Was it the episode where they interviewed some MAn that i respect highly for his vigelence in organizing a riding club. something about quads on the rocks, cuz thats what my tv guide said it was.;)

SLB400EX
07-12-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Was it the episode where they interviewed some old guy and taped his crappy riding club. something about quads on the rocks, cuz thats what my tv guide said it was.

yep

toby400ex
07-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Yep, that one was :o , i wanna see some racing:D

p@iNn3ck
07-12-2003, 01:31 PM
he said next week was gonna be at Virginia Beach??
and I believe the quick clips he shows are from the video "Keepin It Real", it's for sale on his site.

250x#93
07-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Damn I wish I had dish:mad:

FFW
07-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Was it the episode where they interviewed some old guy and taped his crappy riding club. something about quads on the rocks, cuz thats what my tv guide said it was.

Hmm, crappy riding club eh? That old guy happens to be a close friend of mine and I belong to that crappy club. Sorry the show didn't qualify as ideal for you.

One day...you'll grow up and learn some respect for what other people do.

:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
07-12-2003, 05:37 PM
ffw what is the website for that club...

looked like a nice group of guyz to ride with... i never heard the name of the website where they all met though...

i laughed so hard when the guy on the raptor hit the jump landed in the big mud puddle and almost went over the bars... that was funny...

toby400ex
07-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by FFW
Hmm, crappy riding club eh? That old guy happens to be a close friend of mine and I belong to that crappy club. Sorry the show didn't qualify as ideal for you.

One day...you'll grow up and learn some respect for what other people do.

:rolleyes:
Ok, i edited it i just thought it was boring:ermm:

Honda4trax250x
07-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Was it the episode where they interviewed some MAn that i respect highly for his vigelence in organizing a riding club. something about quads on the rocks, cuz thats what my tv guide said it was.;)

lmao:p

nice save!

FFW
07-13-2003, 03:38 AM
hahah Toby, good recovery:)

The site is fauquierfreewheelers.com. The website was set up mainly for the club members but it might get a re-design soon.

The guy on the raptor is Glenn Angert, 17 years old too. Big for his age. They didn't show him after he hit the water. He went up a small hill to turn around and actually tipped the raptor over on the uphill side :)

toby400ex
07-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by FFW
hahah Toby, good recovery:)

The site is fauquierfreewheelers.com. The website was set up mainly for the club members but it might get a re-design soon.

The guy on the raptor is Glenn Angert, 17 years old too. Big for his age. They didn't show him after he hit the water. He went up a small hill to turn around and actually tipped the raptor over on the uphill side :)
no hard feelins now?:blah:

ShiftFMX
07-13-2003, 11:24 AM
For you with DirecTv, wut package do u have to have to get the outdoor channel? I have Total Choice Plus, and i still dont get it!!! I get OLN and a whole $HITLOAD of other channels, but no outdoor channel :mad: i think i saw it advertised that you needed to buy the "Sports Pack" and you get that channel, or wut i dont know!

crap-banshee32
07-13-2003, 11:27 AM
damn i missed it!!

FFW
07-13-2003, 02:03 PM
No hard feelings toby :devil:

I was a bit disappointed at the content of the show. They filmed a bunch of other interesting stuff we did that day and I am surprised it didn't make it in to the show.

Overall I am impressed with the show for it's content, after just 2 shows. It needs some polish and better editing but they have the basis for an excellent show because Brian humanizes the sport which it so badly needs.

I can't wait to see what they have next week.

:)

TheChknhwk
07-13-2003, 02:29 PM
So do they re-air the episode, if so when?

toby400ex
07-13-2003, 03:07 PM
I'm just hoping it doesnt turn out like any of the other atv shows out there. Doin mostly utility ride tests and boring stuff like testing rack bags or seed spreaders, and end the show 5 minutes early with some boring guy talking.

toby400ex
07-13-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
he said next week was gonna be at Virginia Beach??
and I believe the quick clips he shows are from the video "Keepin It Real", it's for sale on his site.
Yeah its that beach race moto cross race

p@iNn3ck
07-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
For you with DirecTv, wut package do u have to have to get the outdoor channel? I have Total Choice Plus, and i still dont get it!!! I get OLN and a whole $HITLOAD of other channels, but no outdoor channel :mad: i think i saw it advertised that you needed to buy the "Sports Pack" and you get that channel, or wut i dont know!

Ive got DirectTV and have Total Choice Plus and the Fox Sports Pack, so I bet thats what it comes with.... check directv.com to be 100%

FFW
07-13-2003, 03:53 PM
I'm just hoping it doesnt turn out like any of the other atv shows out there. Doin mostly utility ride tests and boring stuff like testing rack bags or seed spreaders, and end the show 5 minutes early with some boring guy talking.

Judging by what Brian and the staff said I don't see this being that kind of show. They will showcase all kinds of ATV's, not just sport quads. Thats the point of the show, to showcase the people and the sport, not just one type.

Last thing I want to see as well is a story about a seed spreader:)

I tow mine behind my other ATV!

:blah: