PDA

View Full Version : raptor 02

derekhonda
07-11-2003, 06:19 PM
I recently purchase two rear beadlocks, an LSR axcaliber axle and a steering dampner all from Jeremy. I sent out the check early last week he probably recieved thursday or saturday and sent my parts out tuesday, no big deal. I just recieve the parts today, dampner and beadlocks look good, dampner looks almost brand new. However, the packaging of the parts was very horendous, and im afraid not all of the axle was sent, or some of it fell out. The axle was just laid in the box and it jabbed several big holes in the box, and i did not find any of the spacers that make the axle adjustable, and i also did not find the C clip that holds the sprocket hub onto the axle. Im not sure if the parts to the axle got sent or if they just didnt make it, does anyone know where i can find those little spacers at? I guess over all it was a fair dealing, i just wish it would have been packaged better that way nothing could have had the chance to fall out.

07-12-2003, 03:10 AM
sorry about your experience but when i got my axle it also ripped big holes through the box and the sprocket hub was sticking out. Also what clip was it supposed to come with because i didnt get one with mine. all i got was the axle, spacers, sprocket hub, and castle nuts. Thanks