PDA

View Full Version : Totaled moped

kxrider
07-11-2003, 09:40 AM
well i got this friend named ben, we call him stoner cuase hes so dumb, lol, hes not really a stoner, anyways him and another friend of mine rented mopeds, and the other friend discoverdd that if you go oboout 25 and lock up the back brake you can slide sideways, well ben decides he is goin to do it really good and he tops out the moped 45mph, lol, and locks the back brake up and it slides right out from under him, and the moped slid and fliped down the road, and broke plastic, blinkers mirrors, and oil was leakin everywere out the engine, ,so they bring it back to the place adn explain to the rental guyu wat happnen, and he laughed, and said, i cant believe this is the first moped i got back all day that acttualy came back not being towed, lmao:D they said dude wasnt even mad, he jsut kept the 50$ deposit

Scott-300ex
07-11-2003, 11:00 AM
i got a moped, my grandpa had it and never rode it so i took it and rebuilt it, it ran good, then yesterday my friend wanted to ride it so bad he told me he would fill it up with gas, im like, sweet, so he was ridin it and took it for one last spin(this is an old sachs moped) he was turnin around in the rocks and layed it over and it slid a little, i was pissed at him, since he probably could have saved it but he wanted it to look like he wiped out.
So i have him push it back cause tranny fluid was leakin, i go to put some more in it and the PLASIC!:mad: plug is frickin tight, so i did all i could but the fuc!er slopped out:grr:, i was pissed, i'll have to fix that thing now this week

but, i got an old push scooter, with like 8" tires and stuff, not a little razor thing...and that same friend, his weed eater went out today, so he calls me over,(we have been thinking of this for a long time but had no motor and lost a couple bids on ebay) and i work on it and get it runnin, so now i am ganna weld up some mounting brackets and we are ganna put it on that, it will be sweet. then if we find stuff, we are ganna put a motorcycle or quad motor in a go cart, it will be fast with a 5 or 6 speed you know, and we will have to rig up clutch and shifter linkage but it will be fun