PDA

View Full Version : 300ex is it worth getting the 330 bore kit and what else should i get

01-15-2002, 05:37 PM
I have a 300ex i just bought it it has a fmf pipe i forget what one its the one with the disks a alum. frame and im not sure what else cause the kid how i bought it from bought it off another kid and he really didnt know what he had done to it beside the frame and i was woundering the the 330 bore kit make a big diffence and what else would really be worth getting to make my quad alot faster thanks

Sparky416ex
01-15-2002, 06:44 PM
well since you have a pipe its only normal to buy a k&n filter wit jets. Other stuff i would get a White Brothers rev box. knerf bars (you will love the knerf bars) (get probeg DG Knerfs) (black netting) um.. works shocks. And if you want more power take it to pro fab atv racing engines in lancaster ohio. They can get more power out of a 300 engine than any other quad. (no bs) there website is http://www.profabatv.com/ go there and they will make you happy look at the 300's they have done in there about section. there 300 pics are at the bottom. Check it out!!!!!

300EX-Man
01-15-2002, 07:01 PM
Yea it is worth getting a 330kit, when done right and done with top quality parts it will run very good. and very fast, faster than a 400EX. But it is pointless adding all the power unless u can get it to the ground, so some quality shocks are in order...ie. works,pep, or if money is no object axis

01-15-2002, 08:52 PM
thanks guys, sorry i forgot to say i already have nerf bars and im not to sure about what else i have im gonna have to take a look at it this weekend cause i only got it last week but thank and if you have anymore info please post it thank you