PDA

View Full Version : advanced atv

mikealexander88
07-09-2003, 04:45 PM
advanced atv has the worst service i have EVER delt with. on their terms it says allow up to 8 days to get it shipped, and up to 21 days after it was first shipped, so 29 days total MAXIMUM. well, i ordered ac propeg nerf bars from them on june 11th and payed through paypal and i have already payed the credit-card bill... today was day 28, tomorrow is the latest day that they say it would get there, and i dont think it will be here. i have tried to call them well over a dozen times to atleast make sure they shipped it, and all it does is say that their mailbox is full, i have tried to call at about every time of day and nothing works. i have sent them two emails asking of they have shipped them, and they havent replied, i even left a phone number. anyone ever delt with these people? i think they just plane suck. take my advice, NEVER order anything from them, i just did to save a buck, now i am wondering if i will get my nerf bars.... if they were on back order they were suppost to call me within a few days and i didn't get a call. advanced atv sucks, dont buy anything from them.