PDA

View Full Version : My *** hurts haha stupid bycicles

250x#93
07-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Well today me and my buds were at my quad jumps I built earlier this spring, well I jumped this double before and wiped out on my mountain bike but tonight somethin told me to go fo it:devil: So I did and as I jumped it my front end came way up and I was completely vertical, if I could have kept the front end down I would have been fine:devil: But instead I slammed my *** right off of the landin comin straight down, my friends were like:eek2: But damn it hurt real bad:confused2 I'm sittin on 3 pillows right now:p HAHA oh well just wanted to let ya in on my cool day:cool: Damn though its gonna hurt to ride my quad on the mx track:(

Nausty
07-09-2003, 03:58 PM
lol, that sucks:(

Its weird I use to crash everything all the time and now I never crash and when ever I crash on a bike I end up coming out of it on my feet without a scratch or bruise on me.

250x#93
07-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Yeah my *** hurts big time:devil: I thought at first that i busted my tailbone:p Boy though when I couldn't feel my *** I was worried hopin I didn't **** myself It felt like I had no feelin at all in my *** so I was a little worried but I didn't:devil: HAHA U know what i mean though:confused: Oh well it was freakin awesome I just wished I would have it on tape:grr:

Honda4trax250x
07-09-2003, 04:07 PM
ouch:eek:

250x#93
07-09-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
ouch:eek:

Yeah ur tellin me:D

400exrules
07-09-2003, 04:22 PM
ya i hurt myself on my sisters old mountain bike today

well i was bored and i found my sisters old mountain bike in the back of the shed so i pumped up the tires with air and started riding wheelies, then i satrted testing the front brakes doing rolling stoppies like the guys on streetbikes, first i was doing them in my backyard on the grass then i went out front and did them on the sidewalk......well i couldnt get the rear end up as much as i was wanting after a few tries soo pedalled (spelling?)
real fast and picked up some speed then pulled in the front brakes and kinda lurched myslef forward to lift the rear end up, but i pulled the breaks too hard and they locked up :eek2: , the next thing i new, i was face first on the ground, my hands were all cut up and the bike was on top of me, i must have hit my knee because it hurt when i got up and it does now........even in pain i just thought of that always get back on your horse and keep trying phrase thing and i just kept practicing, im pretty good now, just more careful

250x#93
07-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Dang I was gonna say bump but that word just sounds painful right now:devil:

250x#93
07-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Bump :devil:

flyin#5
07-10-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Well today me and my buds were at my quad jumps I built earlier this spring, well I jumped this double before and wiped out on my mountain bike but tonight somethin told me to go fo it:devil: So I did and as I jumped it my front end came way up and I was completely vertical, if I could have kept the front end down I would have been fine:devil: But instead I slammed my *** right off of the landin comin straight down, my friends were like:eek2: But damn it hurt real bad:confused2 I'm sittin on 3 pillows right now:p HAHA oh well just wanted to let ya in on my cool day:cool: Damn though its gonna hurt to ride my quad on the mx track:(

we used to do that stuff all the time.... on my quad jumps there is a decline then you can hit them with a really long run so we used to take our bmx bikes off them and get some really big air. then i went off it once after we built the lip up and i almost did a backflip. then i got up and hit it again... lol yes i am a dumb*****

Glow Plug
07-10-2003, 04:59 AM
lol ouch thats got'a hurt

:eek:

FourFiftyFour
07-10-2003, 05:40 AM

wuz this wut u wanted me to look at last night????
i thought u had pics of wut happened.......lol

250x#93
07-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Oh sorry kara, no I don't have pics, but damn I wish I did, it was so god damn funny:devil: But damn it hurt too:cool:

TC17
07-10-2003, 10:20 AM
that has to hurt. :scary:. i'm going to set up some jumps for brian. we have those little factor X jumps that we jump. we have 4 of them and we make triples and stuff out of them, it's so fun. brian tried a double last week and cased it about 25 feet long, his whole shoulder was bleeding all over his shirt and that's now stained but we're riding bikes again tonight. if it's wet enough out, i'll do a burnout and get pics:D. i'll do some wheelies and post them here too maybe.

250x#93
07-10-2003, 02:59 PM
bump still sittin on da pillows:D

SGA
07-10-2003, 06:42 PM
It felt like I had no feelin at all in my *** so I was a little worried but I didn't:devil: HAHA U know what i mean though:confused: Oh well it was freakin awesome I just wished I would have it on tape:grr:
I really would not care to watch a tape of you rubbing on your rear.:scary:

"BLAHH"300!!
07-11-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by SGA

I Would Watch it.:huh :p :blah:
i'm kidding.

I Had a similar wreck back in the day.
there's a drop off, Prolly as high as a normal house door.
we would jump up it, there was a down hill right before it. (there was a drive way on top of this first hill) you wouldn't even have to pedal to get yor speed up.
One day my aunt, and cousin's leave. i had it timed so that they would pass on the drivway, right as i " dropped off" this 2nd hill.
..(bunny hop off the hill, flat land at the bottom)
(i wanna say this hill is higher than a door..let;s put 2 foot ontop of a door, and call it even..)
Well my timing was perfect, but my landing was way off.
They passed by in the car, just in time to see me land right on my *** :confused2
I can still see them looking out the window's at me.
..looked kinda like this, :confused2 :confused2 :confused2 :confused2
..(4 cousins'.)

But the "mom" didn't see!!...she just kept driving, i was a little kid, and that chit hurt..!! I
I was In Need Of Some Supervision You Bich!!...:cuss:

250x#93
07-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by SGA

No man, U don't have to see me rubbin my ***, just it would've been cool to see me jump it and smack my *** off of the jump:eek2:

SGA
07-11-2003, 02:49 AM
LOL, I know what you meant, I was just cutting up:D