PDA

View Full Version : what to do about friend?

Martin Blair
07-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Ok its a long sotry but i gave my friend a tank to a paintball gun so he could trade his gun and my tank for a new gun, and he was goign to pay me 190 dollars, well he was sposed to have it last monday, well he told me he doesnt ahve any moeny because his work didnt hav ehim come in because they had no orders but then tonight i called his house to sell how my money was coming and i find out he is gone playing paintball so wht should i do?

Flip)(stick
07-09-2003, 03:59 PM
If it wasnt really a signed deal, and no witness's, you cant really take him to court I belive... But if u do, id goto his parents first, if they do nothing, take them to court only if you have proof.

250x#93
07-09-2003, 04:21 PM
BEAT HIS ***:devil:

JKyle01
07-09-2003, 04:28 PM
Beating him senseless wont get you your money and if you do beat him up then thats gives you less of a chance of him paying you back. i would just go talk to his parents about it and see what they say. most parents are cool about that kinda stuff and would make him pay you but some arent and if they arent then i would say your screwed and not gonna get your money so just maybe whoop his *** after you are absolutely sure hes not gonna give it to and hey after you whoop him just kinda snatch his tank lol but dont sue me if you get caught doin it.