PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike

dabombdale
07-09-2003, 03:41 PM
does any one have this game? I have it, but my cd key isn't working, and i was wonderinf if any of you who don't usually play that often or whatever could spare your cd key to me through a pm so i can actually get on the server, it keeps saying that my cd key isn't working, thanx for your help.

Elmo on PCP
07-09-2003, 04:10 PM
you tried to dl a cheat i bet and it stole your key

Honda4trax250x
07-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Elmo on PCP
you tried to dl a cheat i bet and it stole your key

i agree

07-09-2003, 04:44 PM
ha ha...sux 4 u, you better reformat or buy another game for $10 & not try to d/l any more cheats haxor n00b

Team Outlaw #34
07-09-2003, 05:24 PM
yeah i play....there is something on the internet where you can steal somones cd key lol....i think :confused:

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
07-09-2003, 06:31 PM
i play, im not very good but i play. i usually play on sdc server, my name is drew.

Honda4trax250x
07-09-2003, 06:34 PM
i cant find it on my comp for some reason so i think im gonna have to reinstall

what a pain in the *** it is to get those patches:mad:

BTW
<------------------800 Posts almost at the big 1-0-0-0

crap-banshee32
07-09-2003, 06:35 PM
SOCOM is 100% better

07-09-2003, 07:59 PM
omg socom is terrible junk...i used to have the game & playe dit for aw week online before i sold it...that game is terrible....counter-strike is the best & ghost recon for xboxlive is a close second....if anyone wants to play any games on xbox live with me add me to your friends list! my gamertag is Jumbo747 I will be gone for the next 3 weeks in france tho

Chanman420q
07-09-2003, 08:15 PM
this is what i did, me and 2 other friends pitched in 10 bucks, and bought CS ( 30 dollar game ) then we went home, i installed it using the CD key from that game, then we went back to the store, opened up 2 othe boxes, wrote down the CD keys from them, then went home and installed the game with the CD we paid for using the CD keys we stole :)

Baley69
07-09-2003, 09:33 PM
I never see you on gametiger crazy. All the guys that play cs should hook up sometime. Anybody use IRC?

FreekShow
07-10-2003, 12:47 AM
ill help u out here is my cd key

Get a life haxor:rolleyes: :mad:

07-10-2003, 05:46 AM
my name for cs is *<69_400ex*>Jumbo747 or something like that....I will be gone for next 3 weeks in France...my plane leaves in about 3 hours....I actually play xbox live alot more in the past 2 weeks & dont know when i will go back to cs.

dabombdale
07-10-2003, 03:21 PM
i did hack the damn game, i don't know anything about computers, and my friend gave me the cd for it, it was the actual cd, then he told me some key but it always says that the key is in use.

I just started playing, actually i only started in one game and i needed to reconnect because my connection was slow and when i tryed to reconnect thats when it said it was in use, i didn't try a damn cheat, i don't even know how to defuse a bomb lol, so don't be saying stuff to me.

my name is "Hughe G Rection" on cs, i don't have any kills because my comp fudged up, say hi if you see me if i actually get a cd key, my buddy has the game and never uses it, so i will use his

exrider360
07-11-2003, 03:06 PM
that game is awsome

Kilabanshee
07-12-2003, 06:43 AM
The best level is ddust2 poolday iceworld and aztec. I play almost everyday on another lan server.

FreekShow
07-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by dabombdale
i did hack the damn game, i don't know anything about computers, and my friend gave me the cd for it, it was the actual cd, then he told me some key but it always says that the key is in use.

I just started playing, actually i only started in one game and i needed to reconnect because my connection was slow and when i tryed to reconnect thats when it said it was in use, i didn't try a damn cheat, i don't even know how to defuse a bomb lol, so don't be saying stuff to me.

my name is "Hughe G Rection" on cs, i don't have any kills because my comp fudged up, say hi if you see me if i actually get a cd key, my buddy has the game and never uses it, so i will use his

Um I know you're lying because you cant install the game without a working cd key. BUSTED:rolleyes:

Got Huevos?
07-12-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by dabombdale
does any one have this game? I have it, but my cd key isn't working, and i was wonderinf if any of you who don't usually play that often or whatever could spare your cd key to me through a pm so i can actually get on the server, it keeps saying that my cd key isn't working, thanx for your help.

dude u should be banned for trying to trick people into letting u see there CD-Key so u can use it. and also for bein stupid enough to think someone is gonna show u there CD-Key u jack a**.

dabombdale
07-12-2003, 04:22 PM
i told you my buddy gave me a cd key, cant you read? the cd key works, it just says that it is in use, he might have gave me his cd key and he is always on, who knows :confused:

i am not trying to get any ones cd key, if they want to give it to me they can, i am not pressureing anyone, i just want to play the damn game. and how am i the jackass, i never flamed anyone like you, you don't have to reply at my thread, i just simply asked and explained my situation, so don't come on here and start saying i should be banned when you should actually be the one "being banned" for taking chips off me.

I know for a fact that i am not lying because i tryed to change keys and got one off google, but it said that the key was invalide, which means that i cant run the game but my last cd key let me get on the main screen but when i would try and connect it said that it was in use, as in smeone else was playing the game and i couldn't get on the server with the same cd key.

how am i tricking people? i just simply asked, stay outta it