PDA

View Full Version : Friends and I Have a plan....Need ur opionion....Please

CowsBitePeople
07-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Ok 2 of my friends And I want to start a small business type thing for makeing custom Quad, bike parts and all....We want to make Air Boxes Radiator shrouds u know items like that, and do polishin and powderercoating.... If we got it goin We want to know if anyone onhere would like to purchase any of our items If they turn out good....We will be useing Auto CAD to design the parts so they come out right and we allready have some good ideas....Well If anyone could give us more ideas of parts to make and what to call it we were thinking like MOB Raceing or something but who knows....we will also be raceing as soon as we get our machines ready....Thanks....Any help would be great :)

MaTT....

Flip)(stick
07-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Heh, 90% of the ppl on here want there own quad shop. 2% suceed and the rest get over it. But if you think you have the time and money go for it.

CowsBitePeople
07-08-2003, 02:27 PM
No we are really into it we gettin started tomorrow we are goin out to but some sheet matal or somethin i have a welder and bench grinder and sand blaster and basically we have everything we need....We have been plannin this out carefully for a while now and it seems like it will work....hopefully youll see ;)

mx400
07-08-2003, 02:57 PM
sounds good. would have to see products and quality before i would buy anything. hope u suceed. always nice to see another quad shop suceed

CHAUNCY
07-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by mx400
sounds good. would have to see products and quality before i would buy anything. hope u suceed. always nice to see another quad shop suceed

Im with him. I like to see the products before I say if I will buy them or not. Good luck with it;)

rider250ex
07-08-2003, 03:12 PM
you should make airscoops for 250ex's. i bet a few ppl would buy them. i know i would and i think a few otha ppl on here would. good luck with the shop

RIDER11X
07-08-2003, 05:27 PM
Want a good idea to start out with that nobody is making, and alot of people want?

300ex billet aluminum case savers. No kidding. Design a prototype and have a machine shop make them for you and sell them to make a reasonable profit and get your company known.

Good luck and keep us posted!:)

toby400ex
07-08-2003, 09:33 PM
well if you have the right tools its easy to do that stuf, If it looks good people will buy it

CowsBitePeople
07-14-2003, 04:04 AM
Bump more ideas??

300exOH
07-14-2003, 04:09 AM
How about 300EX aluminum airboxes that will hold the battery too? I like the 300 case saver idea too! Maybe a better reverse shift lever? Just a few ideas.;)

crazybuffalo
07-15-2003, 07:59 PM
its a nice thought but the first couple of months you will nearly starve to death.