PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Blaze for TRADE or for SALE- 20 hours - Mint!!

dan higham
07-08-2003, 05:05 AM
I bought this quad just over one month ago but cannot justify the money I spent on it for how much I ride it. This quad is the smoothest and fastest riding quad I have ever had or tried. The Blaze comes factory stock with every component imaginable! It has about 20 hours total on the bike and is in perfect condition. It has a Blaze-Moto custom map that is the same as the Blaze but with the extra top-end power of the Moto. It comes with a full set of shock covers and a brand new in-the-box Scotts Performance reusable steel oil filter, ($80), which saves having to buy a cheap one for $10 every 15 hours. It also filters and flows 3 times better than paper filters! This machine has been maintained and stored indoors after every ride, and has had 3 oils changes since I bought it to get to clean the "garbage" out of the motor during break-in. This is a great price for such a new quad that has only been trail ridden! I will consider a trade plus cash for a slightly modified Banshee or Raptor 2001 or newer, Z-400 or Predator. No stocks or junk please. This is the best quad and is top-of-the-line for XC or GNCC racing. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for looking.

I have attatched a pic to this thread, it . I have 10 fullpage and more detailed pics that I can send that will show you how mint and new this bike really is! If you are interested, just let me know your e-mail address.

dcasey
07-08-2003, 07:52 AM
hey would you be interested in tradeing for a 2000 sled plus some cash

dan higham
07-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Sorry, I am only interested in dealing with quads right now. Sorry.