PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!!! Do THIS!!!!!

ILGNCC400EX
07-08-2003, 04:07 AM
NOT sure if this is the right forum but i hope that every1 checks this out!!

listing to one of my daily raido staions kmox a VERY powerful raido station! THey had an anti-atv person on there i think that he was from the csps he was going on and on about how this basketball player got killed on an atv,and how dangerous they were. i wanted to call in but i was too mad :mad:!!!! So i sent a e-mail here is what i wrote. :D
I heard your program Tuesday morning the part that I am referring to is the so called "Atv expert". I would just like to say first that atv's are dangerous but so is driving a car playing baseball,football,or even soccer.
So, with that out of the way here it goes. I have been riding atv's for 20 years yes, i am recovering right know from a racing injury, but it was my fault that i crashed. But my buddie is also recovering from a baseball injury.
I have a wife that rides, i have a 12 year old girl that started riding at age 5. She never ever rode outside by herself, we were ALWAYS with her! I spent MANY hours teaching her the RIGHT ways to ride! They are NOT moterized baby-sitters!!!!
There are MANY waring stickers on your atv, of do's and don'ts plus the oweners manual has many more. Most people that get hurt are not following proper riding procedures. Every manufacturer offers a riders training corse THEY will PAY you 50.00 JUST for YOU to TAKE IT!. So there are multiple safety programs that you may attend. You can't STOP idiots from jumping on an atv with no training or safety gear, then they get hurt and they want to blame the ATV.
For example the basketball player that got killed on one of these ATV's i'm sure that he was doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing! I think that you need equal time for a REAL ATV EXPERT to come on your show, and give the other side of the story.
Thanks for your time
Dan Easley

So PLESE send them a quick e-mail and tell them they need to have some1 represent the other side. And you can tell them other things like i did. Ps. LETS FLOOD THESE PPL WITH E-MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: there e-mail is cwbrennan@cbs.com