PDA

View Full Version : No footed Can Help?????

OutlawEX
07-08-2003, 03:57 AM
Ok can someone please post a pic of a "No Footed Can"?

trueblue450
07-08-2003, 05:32 AM
heres a sketchy one..

but you bring both feet over the quad. :eek2:

kxrider
07-08-2003, 05:54 AM
just bring one leg over the quad, infront of the other leg, adn then take the other leg off and kick out , or its easier to just jump up and kick out, its hard to tell in that pic cuase the angle,but it looks good:D

Wired
07-08-2003, 06:15 AM
here's a pretty basic no footed can can...

http://jguetter.exriders.com/images/Image6.jpg

kxrider
07-08-2003, 06:17 AM
nice pic wired, thats good angle

Narly R
07-08-2003, 07:10 AM
Well I worked my way up, do a one footed can, then just throw your feet up and land side saddle, then try to throw both your feet out and then just pull them back in, it will get easy, I had to do it over and over, just practice it a lot!;)

Juggalo
07-08-2003, 10:36 AM
well you can do what i always say to do and practice them on the ground. its different than in the air but it gives you the feeling of how your sposed to throw your body. once you get to the point where you can jump off the pegs fully extend your legs and put them back on the pags on the ground you know you can do em in the air. all you gotta do then is go out there and huck it!

quader400
07-08-2003, 11:08 AM
i dont have a picture of me doing one but when you do it dont puss out in the air. you have to go all the way or you will get messed up. just huck you legs out to wich ever side you want and then bring them back. bringing your legs back is the hardest part imo. but thats basically it. and you could do some ground practice that might help.

Nausty
07-08-2003, 05:47 PM
lol, 300exman that picture looks kinda like how I was trying to do mine a couple days ago at Joes. I just can't seem to rotate my hips and it feels like my bars are too close to be able too. So basically when I start getting it down a little bit better it'll look like i'm standing next to the quad.:o

Davemx250r
07-10-2003, 05:58 AM
pretty basic also, kinda needs more extension but you get the point.

Narly R
07-10-2003, 06:52 AM
I think the best way to do your first few is try and throw your legs out, but land side saddle, then you can work your way up. When i try and do tricks I always try and brake them down into like 2-3 movments, once you do a rick it gets a lot eiser!!! (well of course Im e retard!:huh )

exriderdude
07-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
(well of course Im e retard!:huh )

yup:p

no, landin side saddle is a good idea to get startin, but i you prolly need to do it on a table or something with an easy landin.

sparks400
07-14-2003, 04:52 PM
just t make a note u gotta have skills to do this stuff u cant just go out and do it these guys have practiced they just dont go out and say ummm i want to do a superman, or heelclicker etc, and do it they do steps and then get the balls to do it and they do it, u guys are very good, good luck
-sparks

07-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by sparks400
just t make a note u gotta have skills to do this stuff u cant just go out and do it these guys have practiced they just dont go out and say ummm i want to do a superman, or heelclicker etc, and do it they do steps and then get the balls to do it and they do it, u guys are very good, good luck
-sparks
i just try it i dotn know steps, i just watch what they do and try to duplicate it:ermm:

sparks400
07-14-2003, 07:23 PM
u kno what im tryin to say i didnt kno any other way to put it lol, just try to make sure no one trys this stuff and go and get messed up

hondarider27
08-10-2003, 02:44 PM
just start doing it small then start going bigger and bigger. just make sure your comfortable.