PDA

View Full Version : went camping and found a new toy to play with

KASCHAK
07-07-2003, 07:54 PM
i have a cabin up at lake walenpalpack (sp) and i usually ride tha golf cart around on the private property. its fun its pretty snappy goes like 12 mph. then in the back of our garage i found a riding lawn mower. im looking at it and its a 3 speep with clutch. im thinking this could be fun i bring it out. it has a throttle on it but its fixed. like 1 2 3 4 5 6 and you pick which one. i put it on 4 put her in 3rd gear and let the clutch fly and oh my this thing riding wheelies. you need to pull on the stearing wheele to get them to stay up but just pop the clutch and it comes up. and thing never stalls. i was going up a little hill about 30 degrre incline and desided to pull a wheelie and it flipped backwords. i pushed the cluch in with my foot as hard as i could and it came down. i could only ride for about 5 minutes it was late like 10. but next time i go up there my cousing is gunna bring his v-force and ride that and i will ride the tractor. he will probly ride the golf cart. sooooo much fun up there. anyone live close. wanna come and visit?? hahaha. there is also a guy that lives by m witha 310r with a rebel flag seat cover. not sure whats all done to it just saw it sitting in the yard.

toby400ex
07-07-2003, 09:34 PM
u should play chicken with the tractor and cart:p

Stevie-D
07-07-2003, 11:35 PM
ive got a buddy who lives in indian rocks...right off the lake. ever hear of it? hes got a lifted yellow golfcart..thing does like 25 mph:eek2: he rides it all over the place.

Stevie-D
07-07-2003, 11:36 PM
heres a pic of his golfcarts rearend:p

LuckyCharms
07-08-2003, 05:32 AM
My family has a lakefront property with a boat and two sea doo's. I ride a 400 and my brother has a blaster. The trails around us aren't bad but their too small. I can cover them in a half hour. I've been looking for places to ride right around the lake. Do you guys know of any? And the spelling is Lake Wallenpaupack.

Dirt
07-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Where Is Lake Wallenpaupack? It sounds familiar.

Stevie-D
07-08-2003, 11:56 AM
its uh....near Hamlin sorts:huh what else is it close to guys?