PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy holeshot mx's?

j37
07-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Whats the cheapest you've seen holeshot mx's. I have them and like them very much but our practice track is mostly clay with some rocks and its eating up my tires so id like to get another set of them but dont want to spend alot of money if they're going to keep wearing out fast. Thanks.

Chanman420q
07-07-2003, 06:07 PM
if there wearing that fast why do u keep buying them...?

i would say RMATV, but ill never buy tires offline again, there cheaper but then the shipping costs............ i always buy them from a dealer now

Narly R
07-07-2003, 06:50 PM
well if your goin to keep buyin them and your worring about costs why dont you go with some Turf tammers or sumthin!?:ermm: I think you would be better of but its up to you I guess!

mxrdr
07-08-2003, 07:41 AM
ROCKY MOUNTIAN ATV!:D :D :D VERRY GOOD

boogiechile
07-10-2003, 03:33 AM
Rocky Mountain has good prices but watch out for their shipping. It can more than offset the good price. I learned the hard way. Ask about shipping before you say send it.

j37
07-10-2003, 04:47 AM
I want holeshot mx's because they hook up good. Last night at a race I got the holeshot pretty easy it seemed. I dont know if the tires had anything to do with it and the track I was racing at or not. The second moto I was in second off the start and the person who got the holeshot also had holeshot mx's. But once again it could be a number of things. Im just going to get another set of wheels and a new set of holeshot mx's to use to race with and just use my old holeshots for practice and then get some cheap tires to practice with when they wear out. I know where I can get a set of holeshot mx's for $105 shipped so im just going to get them from there.