PDA

View Full Version : Nationals!

Narly R
07-07-2003, 11:43 AM
Ok why wont they have a nationals on the west coast? We could use that soo much! we dont have hardly anything quad related going on here! I mean everyone rides at the dunes! LOTS I mean LOTs of people would race, but they cant. I mean shure we can race but it isnt ANYTHING like the east coast!!:( :mad: I mean like races in Oregon-washington-California-Idaho!!!! Many people would like this to happen! I cant get anywhere in racing, when i race at the same track every weekend with the same 3 guys! It would help the sport grow TREMENDESLY!!!!!!!:eek2: Please make Nationals on the west coast!:(

Narly R
07-08-2003, 06:43 PM
So theres nobody from the west coast that wants nationals?:ermm:

400grl
07-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Sure - Nationals out here would be awesome...but for now the closest thing we have going is the ITP Quadcross Series at GH....are you racing any of those races? I'm gonna be there August 3rd unless hell freezes over or California falls into the ocean! :D ;)

AtvMxRider
07-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Sure - Nationals out here would be awesome...but for now the closest thing we have going is the ITP Quadcross Series at GH....are you racing any of those races? I'm gonna be there August 3rd unless hell freezes over or California falls into the ocean! :D ;)

How bout some pics of it young lady........;)

400grl
07-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Sure! You should come race with me, Jerry!;) :D

AtvMxRider
07-09-2003, 09:46 AM
Sure! You should come race with me, Jerry!;) :D

Oh god I would love too :devil: but I think my wife would get mad:ermm: ..........lol

400grl
07-09-2003, 09:46 AM
(GIGGLE!)

AtvMxRider
07-09-2003, 09:48 AM
(GIGGLE!)

;) :D

norrisboat
07-09-2003, 10:50 AM
I agree. We should have a West coast nationals. Then we could have a West versus East shootout. That would be cool. I would love to see something like the nationals out here. Hopefully that will happen in the next few years. Right now Glen Helen is running the ITP quadcross at one track for several rounds. They have seen an uprising in quad participants at these races the past couple years.

All you really need are some really motivated people to start an organization to talk to the tracks, sponsors and riders to get it started.

fourwhls
07-11-2003, 05:36 AM
Hopefully an answer for the west coast crew. NQRA.org

National Quad Racing Association. Running the East Coast this year. Next year is supposed to be two series. East and West Coast with a overall shootout at the end of the series somewhere in the middle.