PDA

View Full Version : any long time user selling a 400ex carb...?

lex luger
07-07-2003, 10:29 AM
i needa stock 400ex carb to buy, i'd rather buy it from a person thats been on this forum for a while. not some deadbeat that will take my money and run(no offense :rolleyes: )

AtvMxRider
07-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by lex luger
i i'd rather buy it from a person thats been on this forum for a while. not some deadbeat that will take my money and run(no offense :rolleyes: )

I hear ya. I never buy anything from someone that hasn't been here long.

330EXman
07-07-2003, 01:28 PM
i have one and own my own race shop been on exriders for long long long time

AtvMxRider
07-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by hunter30
So i take it that i`m the deadbeat I was selling that stock carb with the picture of it posted . Sold it within 2hours luckily he didn`t thick i was a dead beat . i would have gave him my home phone and any info he wanted,there alot of people here that are new and aren`t looking to fu@@ y@@ on a deal,but yeah they`re bad guys to. Enough I don`t want to turn this into a ***** post about a carb ,good luck finding one.

Nobody is saying your a deadbeat. There has just been a few people on here lately scamming people.

CHAUNCY
07-07-2003, 02:59 PM
I might have one for sale. I have been here for sometime....not the longest but a fair amount of time. I also have some good feedback in the Trader Feedback Forum:) PM me if you are interested;)

bmw500hp
07-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 330EXman
i have one and own my own race shop been on exriders for long long long time

hey man! hows the shop doing? looks like ya got some inventory and things are going on!

330EXman
07-07-2003, 03:13 PM
hye im doing good

i got a huge inventory to much really i got alot of stuff going on ebay

im pretty much gonan start buying new and used quads and parting them out mostly 250rs but some others also

i also deal new and used parts do repairs, custom quad building, hybrids from a motorcylce conversion to a full crf racer, i pretty much can build anything you dream of to a budjet also do alot of fabrication work

and also im getting alot of engine building and im coming out with my own line of gibson stlye lobo long travel arms that are gonna blow you away when you see the price

gonna have a full chassis line soon

CHAUNCY
07-07-2003, 03:15 PM
sounds pretty cool 330exman. Just curious do you have a website and what name do you use on ebay ? Good luck with your shop;)

bmw500hp
07-07-2003, 04:22 PM
he he he..Rock On Dude! knew you do o.k. :D

07-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Hmmmm yea I gotts one.

From the prices I have seen people offer I was figuring it wasnt worth selling it, but then you never know ;)

AtvMxRider
07-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
sounds pretty cool 330exman. Just curious do you have a website and what name do you use on ebay ? Good luck with your shop;)