PDA

View Full Version : Best worst race ever!!

4TraxRider
07-07-2003, 09:55 AM
First moto went great, I got a decent start, and won the moto by half a lap, I was gone by the end of the first lap. The second moto started, and I was thinking on the line how much it would suck to have a mechanical breakdown. Got the worst start ever, first corner I got T-boned, run over, run into, scraped, cut, and bruised. Started off in 2nd to last, and by the second lap caught up to everybody and was passing the third place guy in the air, and BOOM, spudder spudder(while excessive grinding was being emitted from engine). Took my head off last night and I looked into the bottom, and I saw at least 100 peices of my piston all over. My cylinder is shot, my head is shot. I was happy that I came back and probably would have won, and continued a almost perfect season, but mad tht I have to spend another $1000 on it right before I pick up my new Z.:mad: :scary: :grr: :(
Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.

Glow Plug
07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
man that sucks that you have to redo the engine right when your going to sell it :(

but good luck on the rest of the season :)

AtvMxRider
07-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Damn dude that sucks:( .

CHAUNCY
07-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Ahh, sorry to hear:(

Stevie-D
07-07-2003, 11:59 AM
im in the same boat man. engines in the shop gettin rebuilt. then im gonna sell it to a kid i know for $4000!!! thats what i paid for it over a year ago!!!! hahaha!! stupid kid!:devil:

Narly R
07-07-2003, 12:00 PM
Sorry to hear! What kind of engne was it?:confused:

hessianmx111
07-07-2003, 12:04 PM
sorry to hear man :(

Stevie-D
07-07-2003, 01:14 PM
2001 400ex engine:( im hopin it aint gonna be to expensive to fix. im fearin that its gonna need a major overhaul:( :( :(

I-7
07-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by 4TraxRider
First moto went great, I got a decent start, and won the moto by half a lap, I was gone by the end of the first lap. The second moto started, and I was thinking on the line how much it would suck to have a mechanical breakdown. Got the worst start ever, first corner I got T-boned, run over, run into, scraped, cut, and bruised. Started off in 2nd to last, and by the second lap caught up to everybody and was passing the third place guy in the air, and BOOM, spudder spudder(while excessive grinding was being emitted from engine). Took my head off last night and I looked into the bottom, and I saw at least 100 peices of my piston all over. My cylinder is shot, my head is shot. I was happy that I came back and probably would have won, and continued a almost perfect season, but mad tht I have to spend another $1000 on it right before I pick up my new Z.:mad: :scary: :grr: :(
Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.

Yep tyler. Before your race i was thinking to myself that you can win so easily if you dont crash or break down. You had that 1st place guy and then disaster right where shane (mx517) broke down at the first race. Oh well. On the good side, your threat that i need to qualify with the stick helped me a lot :D . Well youll get them at the woods and the rest of the races and sooner or later youll be going on to am! See you at Southwoods this week