PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got.

Moded86R
07-07-2003, 07:33 AM
All my life we have had boxers.The last couple of years my mom has had stupid taco bell looking dogs.(I can't even spell it)

Anyway I have been wanting a big dog again.I wanted a lab.My mom was looking in the paper and found a boxer for sale.We went and looked at it.It isn't a puppy.(it's a year old)

It is pretty smart.It knows how to sit,give you it's paw,lay down,roll over,fetch.All kinds of stuff.Which is pretty weird for a boxer.Like I said we have had them for 13 years and out of all them We have only had one of other smart one.

Here is a pic of him.His name is sampson.(Used to be satan but my mom didn't like it)I call him sam.

Martin Blair
07-07-2003, 07:43 AM
sampson, lol

cough *** half baked *** cough

cool dog we have a little carenterrior but i wnt to get a lab or golden retreve but my parents dont want a big dog.

FourFiftyFour
07-07-2003, 07:47 AM
aww he looks awesome! I love big dogs.... I was wonderin if maybe one day I should get a great dane :D but i like small dogs too... its hrd to decide what kind im gonna wanna get, my golden retriever and the lab mix are gettin close to 11 yrs old :(

JJWB023
07-07-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
sampson, lol

cough *** half baked *** cough

cool dog we have a little carenterrior but i wnt to get a lab or golden retreve but my parents dont want a big dog.

i wanna talk to Sampson :D

Moded86R
07-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Yeah that is the reason I named him that.I wanted to name him cheif.But that's my trucks name.We though of other "related"names.And that's when I thought of sampson.

BTW here is the other two dogs.The Brown one's name is scooter.When he runs he slides across our hardwood floors when he tried to stop.So we named him scooter.And the other one's name is tiny.Well because he isn't very big.

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 08:05 AM
they look like rats on steroids :huh

nice boxer by the way

Honda4trax250x
07-07-2003, 08:05 AM
nice dog!

Flyin#3-1/2
07-07-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

nice boxer by the way

lmao!!!!! true:D :D :blah:

EXracer8604
07-07-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Moded86R
All my life we have had boxers.The last couple of years my mom has had stupid taco bell looking dogs.(I can't even spell it)

Anyway I have been wanting a big dog again.I wanted a lab.My mom was looking in the paper and found a boxer for sale.We went and looked at it.It isn't a puppy.(it's a year old)

It is pretty smart.It knows how to sit,give you it's paw,lay down,roll over,fetch.All kinds of stuff.Which is pretty weird for a boxer.Like I said we have had them for 13 years and out of all them We have only had one of other smart one.

Here is a pic of him.His name is sampson.(Used to be satan but my mom didn't like it)I call him sam.

Man, i had a boxer for 9 years, he just died a year and a half ago, he was a great dog!!! his name was also sampson. but we always called him sam.

Glow Plug
07-07-2003, 09:03 AM
cool dog. The other ones are more like cats or even rats :rolleyes:

Natertot426ex
07-07-2003, 09:06 AM
I have a boxer named mindy. Shes 12 next month. We have the same birthday which is cool. She loves to ride in the truck and go places.

CHAUNCY
07-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

nice boxer by the way

LMAO....Cool dog moded86

Stevie-D
07-07-2003, 11:49 AM
hey! whats wrong with tiny dogs? i got myself a chihuahua mutt:huh pretty cool dog...lookes EXACTLY like a doberman, except shes only about a foot long:p

Narly R
07-07-2003, 11:54 AM
LOL nice dog man! i love our labs! Ill always have one!:)

cheetah
07-07-2003, 11:59 AM
A doberman and a chihuahua? How is that physically possible.:huh

Rip_Tear
07-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Cool! boxers look awsome!

One time we mated a bull dog and a chitsou, guess what we calleed it...? (D and D) LMAO

We have a Husky, her name is Ali, she is 3, all she knows is sit and kiss... (kiss is like, give me a kiss and she licks you...) she is too hiper to teach, but she is getting better.

Joecool1264
07-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Those two on the couch look like that rare breed called " kickmes". Just Kidding

07-07-2003, 05:18 PM
AM i the only one who wants to know whot he sexy legs on the couch belong to??? Is your mopm hot?? lol if that her... Yeah yeah its your mom and you wouldnt say that but my friend has a fine mom im serious omg shes hot and when someone asks him he's like hell yeah my moms hot!! lol And shes cool to she went to prom with one of his friends im dead serious lol and my friends dad just thinks its funny!!!:D

TheRedRebel17
07-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
AM i the only one who wants to know whot he sexy legs on the couch belong to??? Is your mopm hot?? lol if that her... Yeah yeah its your mom and you wouldnt say that but my friend has a fine mom im serious omg shes hot and when someone asks him he's like hell yeah my moms hot!! lol And shes cool to she went to prom with one of his friends im dead serious lol and my friends dad just thinks its funny!!!:D

MILF..lmfao

KASCHAK
07-07-2003, 07:07 PM
here are some pics of my boxer. we had two other ones they both died the one was real tall and skinny a male he knew ever trick in the book stay sit come laydown rolloever beg walk talk( he would like howl but go bru bla bur i duno kinda weird. playdead fetch backflip speak or bark shake give 5. the other one was a female she was real short but stalky and muscle. she would kill anything that came into the yard. she would kill bird rabbits bees shipmunks everthing. she was real good at that. she wasnt a cuddly dog tho. didnt do any tricks but shake and sit. both really good dogs i miss them alot. here is our new boxer. she is brindle a black and brown pearl mix kinda thing. she knows sit laydown paw speak and beg. i woke her up to take the pictures.

KASCHAK
07-07-2003, 07:08 PM
started sleeping again. hahaha

KASCHAK
07-07-2003, 07:11 PM
found a warm place to lay down. parents dont like her on the furniture but i dont have a problem with it. by the way none of these dogs would bite. you could taunt them slap them get down on your knees and growl and slap them. but they never bit.

Moded86R
07-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze

Those legs belong to my little sister.She is 15.If I when I find someone looking at her or thinking she is sexy/They will be pounded into the ground.

Moded86R
07-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by KASCHAK
found a warm place to lay down. parents dont like her on the furniture but i dont have a problem with it. by the way none of these dogs would bite. you could taunt them slap them get down on your knees and growl and slap them. but they never bit.

I know what you are talking about with the bla blur thing.This dog does it to.Our first boxer did it also.It is really kind of cool how they do that.My grandpa swore one day that the dog told him weren't home.Haha

KASCHAK
07-07-2003, 07:41 PM
i thinks shes sexxy. lol id :blah:

jkjkjkjk hehehe

toby400ex
07-08-2003, 03:28 AM
i was thinkin it was ur moms legs and half but picture:blah:
either those are some crazy short shorts, or ur takin pics of her in her under wear:devil:

stace609
07-08-2003, 04:09 AM
hey stevie-d, there are miniature pinschers. they aren't a mutt, they are just really little. i see them at the pet store all the time.

Moded86R
07-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Yes my little sister sister wear short shorts.I don't like it.

Plus she is 5'11.So she has long legs anyway,

toby400ex
07-08-2003, 12:16 PM
short shorts and girls with long legs are ok with me :blah:

Natertot426ex
07-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by KASCHAK
here are some pics of my boxer. we had two other ones they both died the one was real tall and skinny a male he knew ever trick in the book stay sit come laydown rolloever beg walk talk( he would like howl but go bru bla bur i duno kinda weird. playdead fetch backflip speak or bark shake give 5. the other one was a female she was real short but stalky and muscle. she would kill anything that came into the yard. she would kill bird rabbits bees shipmunks everthing. she was real good at that. she wasnt a cuddly dog tho. didnt do any tricks but shake and sit. both really good dogs i miss them alot. here is our new boxer. she is brindle a black and brown pearl mix kinda thing. she knows sit laydown paw speak and beg. i woke her up to take the pictures.

My brother has a dog that looks a lot like yours kaschak but he is half Boxer and Half Wrotwiler SP? he is the nicest dog in the world.

olyeller
07-09-2003, 02:33 AM
BOXERS ARE AWESOME!! My boxer just had puppies (8) 6 males 2 females, they are almost a week old. I will be selling them in about 6-7 weeks. I'll get some pics if anyone wants to see them. I'm at work so i'll have to post them later.