PDA

View Full Version : ok.lets hear it!

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 04:30 PM
So was any of you able to take the wk end for some riding time?Races??Me, I just chilled by the pool and had a few drinks and just had some R&R down time this wk end.MUCH over due,although. I am DYIN to ride!!!:confused2 next wk end is my big trip for the year so Il be content until then.Lets here what everyone done for the 4th........:)

Glow Plug
07-06-2003, 04:32 PM
I sat inside all day becuase it was rain woot woot :rolleyes:

batgeek
07-06-2003, 04:33 PM
i had work :(

Pvt. Maggot
07-06-2003, 04:37 PM
me my bro and my friend rode all day the 4th...it was all fun untill these stupid people started shooting roman candles at us and throwing m80s at us....almost blew my head off...i rode a banshee for awhile....jumped a 30fter on it..didn't feel to bad for stock shocks and the fact i only rode it 3 mins before i jumped it...then today we rode.....and i'm not just if i blew my quad up or if the timing chain just jumped....i'm getting a 350x motor though so its all good. so mine kinda sucked :(

ridesa02400EX
07-06-2003, 04:38 PM
rain?! in july thats weird it doesnt rain from about the end of may till october or november here

Flip)(stick
07-06-2003, 04:38 PM
I blew up major shiat on the 4th, then the rest weekend I slept in and kicked it lol. Hey QJ get on aim!!

roostin_dale
07-06-2003, 04:46 PM
i think i did a few things i wasn't supposed too:ermm:

lol

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
i think i did a few things i wasn't supposed too:ermm:

lol Oh? And what would that be:eek:

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
I blew up major shiat on the 4th, then the rest weekend I slept in and kicked it lol. Hey QJ get on aim!! Im there!

UnYk RaCiN_400
07-06-2003, 04:54 PM
Well, after finally fixing my bike on the 4th, i got 2 $86 tickets and with 3 points each on my liscence for Riding offroad vehicle on roadway, and Driving on the opposite side of the road, even though it was the side walk.

roostin_dale
07-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Oh? And what would that be:eek:

I prefer not say...there is a "popo" on this site:D :eek:

Dan_Guetter
07-06-2003, 05:03 PM
i got F'd up all weekend, then had to film at a concert for social distortion's dvd........i was in rough condition

fun times:scary:

Black400
07-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
i got F'd up all weekend, then had to film at a concert for social distortion's dvd........i was in rough condition

fun times:scary:

are you livin with wes? just curious:eek:

Dan_Guetter
07-06-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Black400
are you livin with wes? just curious:eek:

yes sir:macho

Scott-300ex
07-06-2003, 05:07 PM
i took fire....................................and explosives...........................and.........u m.................had fun:D

Black400
07-06-2003, 05:09 PM
yes sir:macho

How did you get to film for SD?

Martin Blair
07-06-2003, 05:10 PM
went to local trails, found a nice place to jump since the re groomed the trails, it was hot out hear in the midwest, i only staid out for 3 hours it was a *****

Honda4trax250x
07-06-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
i had work :(

same here:(

doesnt it suck?

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I prefer not say...there is a "popo" on this site:D :eek: oh come on.......do tell!!!LOL...:p

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 05:20 PM

fun times:scary: hahaha. Were you a bit hungover ??:p

TC17
07-06-2003, 05:22 PM
today, i went to watch two of my friends ride at the MX track. it was fun, the batteries in my camera died in 30 seconds. my friend is 15 and has a CR500. those things are FAST and LOUD. they're a BEAST. too much power. he did a 30' double on it and it was his first time on the track and he never jumps, it was awesome. one time he came down on a wheelie vertical and almost flipped it. bunch of wrecked. 3rd gear wheelie on a CR250 wrecked and flipped, 400EX flipped, connor slid out in 4th gear wide open(he got some road rash and scratched his helmet). saw a V-Force. talked to the guy. 510 pounds! he loves it, it wheelies great, he said it's not good at MX but good for XC. had fun. 11 days and the cast is off, i'm counting down now. i'm going to my friends track and i'll be sure to get pics, she said there's some nice doubles down there. so i'm goin to get some pic in about 2 weeks or so.

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by TC17
today, i went to watch two of my friends ride at the MX track. it was fun, the batteries in my camera died in 30 seconds. my friend is 15 and has a CR500. those things are FAST and LOUD. they're a BEAST. too much power. he did a 30' double on it and it was his first time on the track and he never jumps, it was awesome. one time he came down on a wheelie vertical and almost flipped it. bunch of wrecked. 3rd gear wheelie on a CR250 wrecked and flipped, 400EX flipped, connor slid out in 4th gear wide open(he got some road rash and scratched his helmet). saw a V-Force. talked to the guy. 510 pounds! he loves it, it wheelies great, he said it's not good at MX but good for XC. had fun. 11 days and the cast is off, i'm counting down now. i'm going to my friends track and i'll be sure to get pics, she said there's some nice doubles down there. so i'm goin to get some pic in about 2 weeks or so. 510 lbs! The rider or the Quad!:eek: :eek2: :confused2 ................JP sounds like you had a great time!

JOEX
07-06-2003, 05:31 PM
July 4th...
4:15am alarm goes off...
Hit the snooze apparently too many times...
Looked at the clock, it read 5:34...Supposed to be at work at 5:30:rolleyes:
Called in, said i'd be there shortly. In the 1 1/2 years i've been there, i've NEVER been late....
Get there by 6:00
Do what I need to do... find out there are more people schedualed then there is work to do..... I really hate slow days like that.
So I "offer" to go home early....
Went home to doze for a bit...Went to bros house for bbq, beers and fireworks...... It was a dewcent day:cool:

Joe

TC17
07-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
510 lbs! The rider or the Quad!:eek: :eek2: :confused2 ................JP sounds like you had a great time!

yeah, it was really fun. i was there from 12-6. that V-Force is 510 pounds he said. it has a 3 gallon gas tank and that Automatic v-twin is HEAVY. he said it jumps good though when the suspension is set stiff. he said it's more predictable in the air than most people would think for a big 700 v-twin automatic. he was a good rider. he turned around and did a HUGE one wheeled roost. that was awesome, wish my camera was working!

Woodsrider
07-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Made ribs, blew off copious amounts of fireworks and got a really good buzz-on on the fourth, worked the fifth, and went shopping at home depot today for chit for the kitchen remodle. Probably won't get to ride for a few weeks:(

SGA
07-06-2003, 05:45 PM
I worked late thurday night, worked around the house fri morn, went to parents house that afternoon, helped them with some outdoor walkways. Went home, was asleep by 8 pm.
Sat morn, cleaned up the yard , then had a cookout here at the house, all was well.
Went and saw Terminator 3 sat night. Good action, fair acting, nothing really new, tried to use too much from the first ones. Too friggin loud!!!
Sunday I did a few odd jobs around the house, just light stuff. Varnished a porch swing. Top that for a holiday weekend :blah:

DREWS400EX
07-06-2003, 05:55 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65260

Bad day for me:(

QuadJunkies
07-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by DREWS400EX
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65260

Bad day for me:( oh yeah.that isa bad day.:( I had a German Shepard bit me in the leg whe I was a kid he bit me so hard, his K-9 borke off in my leg, here in Idaho, the dog gets put down. I did NOTHING to this dog,but walk past it and it to this day has made me afraid of big dogs...:( Hope your week gets better.,;)

kwatts400
07-06-2003, 07:03 PM
I was riding at Silver Lake until the 3rd, it was a blast. Had a fifteen hour drive home Thurs. night to be at work on friday. Hopefully I'll have pics. soon.

Dan_Guetter
07-06-2003, 11:54 PM
here i am F'd up agaun at 4am on a monday morn..........UGGGGG

flyin#5
07-07-2003, 04:44 AM
we had a huge night of fireworks on the 4th... big ones my uncle is licenced.

the next morning i got up and we raced... (check the racing forum) i took 3rd overall in my class... 4th first race 2nd second race then we did some cool trail riding

07-07-2003, 04:59 AM
Tore up the boat, tore up the lawn mower, tore up some brain cells, tore up the quad.

Pretty much tore $hit up from the butt crack of dawn friday morning till i got home yesterday....:mad:

But there's only 2 more days till the Exriders Hatfeild McCoy ride so things will be getting much better...:D

FourFiftyFour
07-07-2003, 05:20 AM
BLEW UP A PINATA and had wheelie contests with the old 125 4trax and 3 wheeler.. I won the side wheelie section :devil: I would posts pics but we didnt have helmets on..... also we got out my go cart and threw water everywhere for some nice donuts.......................................... :scary: :scary: you should see this chick behind the wheel......:D :D I act like im on a racetrack 24/7

dirtmomma
07-07-2003, 05:37 AM
Had a BBQ w/ friends & family on the 4th & blew all kinds of stuff off that night!!!! Gave the dogs some good drugs from the vet & WOW man they were looped LOL Drank lots of brewskies, drank more brewskies but hey I didn't hurt myself this weekend LOL LOL!!!!!!! Was gonna go ride but decided to let my knee heal some more before I go braffing & it's sore for next weekend when we go to Wallace, ID to the jamboree!!!! Gota be ready to ride ALL weekend & some drags on the weekend Whoo Hooo!!!!!

MOFO
07-07-2003, 05:40 AM
Lots of beer & gun powder (fireworks). Its amazing how loud a 1/4 stick of dynamite sounds down in the city in a valley. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

stace609
07-07-2003, 05:52 AM
we went to a friend's house. had lots of beer. ate steaks. that's about it. it was fun though.

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 05:52 AM
i had my first ever mx race on friday it was fun but everything didn't go as planned seeing how i was taken out the first moto but i did catch back up to the pack and was able to pick off three of them so it was a total loss and then my second moto was rained out but i had fun so i guess that all that counts heres a pic right before i took flight like superman, i'm not sure if that's and orange z or a raptor with full bore i dunno, all i remember is the ground hurling towards me then sky, ground, sky, ground, sky ground, then the fourwheeler unfortunantly i wasn't able to get into the fetal position quick enough and now my side is killing me but i'm starting to feel better today :mad:

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 05:56 AM
my gf's mom was taking pics with my digital and she couldn't get the hang of the delay so i didn't really get any good action shots all the good stuff is on video

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 05:59 AM
oh ya before i was bumped i was running second so that can't be too terribly bad for my first race :macho

EXracer8604
07-07-2003, 06:00 AM
friday night, i cant say on here, lets eave it at that. saturday we left my house about 8a.m. got to mississippi at about 930, and went riding on 3000 acres ofnothing but trails and mud until about 5pm. heres the aftermath lol. (I'm the one on the right)

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 06:02 AM
last one, don't wanna bore your guys :confused2

07-07-2003, 06:18 AM
Who's the little baby boy on your quad ugly????????

LMFAO :devil:

MOFO
07-07-2003, 06:20 AM
Yep, sure does look like a little boy... maybe 16 or so :devil:

;)

UglyMotha™
07-07-2003, 06:25 AM
awe man i don't look that small :cuss:

even with all me gear on i'm probably just barely pushing 125 :D

spud400ex
07-07-2003, 06:52 AM
on friday me my dad and 03le got to some local trails at around 9:30 and rode till i blew the bead on one of my knarlys. when we got home and got the tire fixed i rode to the car wash and cleaned the ex up. from 3:00 to 5:00 i had to work the BBQ for a class thing, got stuck washing dishes with the most annoying girl in school. after that we went to my dads friends party and rode till it got dark and then started the fire works. saw one guy almost get his head blown off.

4wheelboy
07-07-2003, 07:10 AM
went to the woods friday rode then came home an cam on exriders. then sunday left for the woods wit my tent an slept there cam home sunday . it was fun saw some big trucks wheelin through 3hole saw a 400 hydroplane a big puddle