PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Conversion

Honda Jay
07-06-2003, 04:13 PM
In the new DIRTWHEELS, in the readers' notes, some guy accomplished the CRF450EX! I know it is not the first one but the pics were great. The radiator was huge and the setup looked very professional.
In the note, it said," So-and-So couldn't wait any longer and built his own CRF450EX".
Most of all the bike looked stock but I bet it hauls some serious balls! I would really like to do the conversion but the motor is 3,600 and the CDI, coil, carb, and cooling parts aren't even included. I guess money is everything these days. . .
If you haven't seen it go to the local Barnes & Nobles and look in up (that's what i do, instead of buying the them)!

Sorry if you don't give two hoots. . .:ermm:

Jay

Glow Plug
07-06-2003, 04:24 PM
yeah I saw that in dirt wheels when I was brosing the magizines secontion. I knew I should of read it lol

roostin_dale
07-06-2003, 04:31 PM
i saw it! ...if i were to build one..i'd go with something along the lines of MxBubs:devil:

Honda Jay
07-06-2003, 04:35 PM
dale,

is MxBubs the user here who did it or is in the process of completing it:rolleyes:

Martin Blair
07-06-2003, 05:05 PM
id go with a yzf426, cheaper revs faster and been around longer its got most the bugs worked out

roostin_dale
07-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Honda Jay
dale,

is MxBubs the user here who did it or is in the process of completing it:rolleyes:

He is the one who built the blue yzf(i think it was a yzf)
He wrecked and broke the frame..he is now parting it out..

250rtone
07-06-2003, 05:29 PM
Hey glow plug, i thought u said you didnt get dirt wheels there.:confused: