PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Spots?

sweet300ex
07-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Where does everyone go on vacation? We go to Ocean City, Maryland. In fact, I'll be levin for there on the 12th

Big400EX
07-06-2003, 03:59 PM
We go to Ocean City, NJ. We have been to Colorado, Missouri, Ohio, Montana, Wyoming, Pennsylvania(weekend house),New Jersey, Maryland, Washington DC...

Then we have been to Europe..

Italy, Monte Carlo, Monaco, France, England.. My dad wants to go to New Zealand next year for our next vacation, but my mom me and my sister want to go to Turks and Caikos(sp)

batgeek
07-06-2003, 04:02 PM
OC in the summer rocks!

Luna-Sea is the best freakin club there....some live reggae and a bunch of beer!!! hotties in bikinis dancing on the sand dancefloor!!! oh hell yeah!

i tend to go back home to San Diego when i have the time.

own2424
07-06-2003, 04:10 PM
ARIZONA and CALI!!!! that's been my vacation spot for two years.
The rest of my family's vacation spot is London because my mother's family lives there.

Honda4trax250x
07-06-2003, 04:12 PM
im going to florida at the end of this month

2 whole weeks without exriders:(

YamaWarr0121
07-06-2003, 06:26 PM
i go to OC, New jersey, we have a house there, and the Carribean whenever we can get the whole family together long enough to go on a week long cruise..and down in southern mexico to swim with the fishes! its so much fun:D :cool:

TeamC&GRacer
07-06-2003, 06:44 PM
im going to cali in september for a week, should be fun, will be my first time out there, i hear theres a lot of hotties out there... :) i will have exriders..hehe im bringing the laptop, although i wish i could get a signal on the airplane ! :mad: :mad:

Black400
07-06-2003, 06:48 PM
we go to new mexico camping with alota people

batgeek
07-06-2003, 06:56 PM
i wish i could get a signal on the airplane !

data link on yer cell phone :) though roaming is gonna KILL you.

07-06-2003, 08:34 PM
im going to france for three weeks this thursday...I will find a computer though to get on.

310Rduner
07-06-2003, 09:14 PM
i hear theres a lot of hotties out there...

damn right there are.. we hog them all..

you coming up here to Northern Cali.. or wussing out and going SoCal? lol ;)

Big400EX
07-07-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
im going to france for three weeks this thursday...I will find a computer though to get on.

Im pretty sure that they have a different keyboard in France then here in the US. When I was there in the hotel we were in they had computers around the place, I looked at the keyboard and some of the letters were different.:blah:

SGA
07-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Whats a vacation?:confused:

FFW
07-07-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
data link on yer cell phone :) though roaming is gonna KILL you.

Unfortunately you can't use Cell phones on planes. With most people having nationwide Cell phone plans roaming isn't an issue. Some airlines have data capable AirPhone's and other than me using it for business related calls you wouldn't want to use it unless you had a bunch of nickels saved. It's expensive :)

Oh, as far as vacationing for my wife and I....we got back from Mexico a week ago and it's off to Hilton Head at the end of this month. I've visited most every island in the Caribbean as well as the popular areas in the US. Sometimes though, staying close to home isn't a bad idea at all.

:)

zephead400ex
07-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Well, I dont go far, but I do go to Colorado every year! We go to a town called Red Feather Lakes, it is about 200 miles NW of Denver up in the mountains!

I would like to find a place that is not too expensive but very nice where I could take my gf in a couple years. I am looking now b/c I like to have sh*t planned out in advance, ok...well in advance! I am totally open for ideas as long as it is some place warm!
Any ideas, lets hear 'em guys!

peace

Glow Plug
07-07-2003, 09:50 AM
I don't go on vaction :(

NTPracing22
07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
The large island of hawaii is my vacation spot. we went there a few years back and are goin back next year. we stayed on the big island, in a hotel called the Wiacaloa. The hotel was about the size of the town i live in:eek2: it was huge.

now if you wanna see some hot girls...ship yourself to hawaii