PDA

View Full Version : wat the...

Brad
07-06-2003, 10:56 AM
why are there pop-ups and random words in the forum underlined? did we get some new people to advertise for?

pop-ups like:

TopText iLookup Offer- meineke preformance parts

links like:

brakes
exhaust
overweight
sony
sony trinitron
car stereo

ill add more as i see them

blondie69
07-06-2003, 12:47 PM
where r u seein these?
i get the pop ups once in awhile, but i don't pay much attention to em, but the random underlined words??? never saw them yet:huh

hessianmx111
07-06-2003, 12:53 PM
ive never once had a pop up on this site.

Brad
07-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
where r u seein these?
i get the pop ups once in awhile, but i don't pay much attention to em, but the random underlined words??? never saw them yet:huh

tegan...u dont see the little underlines underneith those words i posted? because if u dont i have no idea wats goin on...look

Guy400
07-06-2003, 01:07 PM
This site has no pop-up's whatsoever. If you're getting pop-up's you got them from another site.

Brad
07-06-2003, 01:10 PM
sorry everyone....it was my computer i guess it downloaded something and i just erased it...wow... i changed my settings so this wont happen again...thx

trueblue450
07-07-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Brad
sorry everyone....it was my computer i guess it downloaded something and i just erased it...wow... i changed my settings so this wont happen again...thx

Yup that dam spyware.. you prolly got it off or KAZAA or something like that.. my friends computer is so loaded with spyware its not even funny..

Brad
07-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
Yup that dam spyware.. you prolly got it off or KAZAA or something like that.. my friends computer is so loaded with spyware its not even funny..

and when i deleted kazaa all the rest of it disapeared....

wat do u suggest for a music program?

CHAUNCY
07-09-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Brad
and when i deleted kazaa all the rest of it disapeared....

wat do u suggest for a music program?

I say go with kazaa lite with kazaa lite eee or kkk (something like that) It is supposed to eliminate all popups and spyware and give you fast download times with eee/kkk thing. I am gonna download it later because it seems like the best thing so far:ermm: