PDA

View Full Version : Where did Sparks425EX's thread go?

TagRider
07-06-2003, 10:20 AM
We finally had a moderator respond and then the person who started the thread deleted it. Why did you complain about no action ever being taken and then when you get a response from a moderator you wipe it out? I thought that thread was going to be a good conversation about a problem that we're all annoyed with.

Sparks425Ex
07-06-2003, 10:28 AM
I'm Done

TagRider
07-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
Start your own thread. I asked for the people that supported me to step up and it turned into a thread that wasn't what I asked for. So I simply deleted it.

Make your own thread and talk in there if ya wanna have a convo bout the problems... I'm not flaming you at all but you only start threads for people that agree with you to reply in? You start a thread and let it go on for multiple pages with various replies but as soon one of our moderators replies (who you were complaining about in the first place) and doesn't exactly support your decision you go and delete it. It's your thread and do as you please but to complain about the moderators for 4 pages and then when one replies to you and you delete the thread is cowardice. If you're man enough to talk about the moderating group when they're not here then you should be man enough to leave your thread up when they reply to you.

batgeek
07-06-2003, 10:49 AM
the moderators didnt see it as a problem.....go figure eh?

Taco
07-06-2003, 11:01 AM
And this incessant whining really helps everything as well. I'm about sick of all the pissing and moaning.

batgeek
07-06-2003, 11:03 AM
afraid of what?

i have no problem voicing my opinion on these forums. if my thread gets locked or deleted thats the moderators decision.

you looking for some kind of self confirmation or something?

"hey guys! this is what i think....everyone that agrees with me post in my thread. if you dont then you suck. oh and when you reply in my thread, only talk to me about the subject i posted about, because no one else is allowed to have conversations in my thread...especially if they disagree with me or want to try and change the subject...i'm an attention whore, sorry."

dude, just deal with it.

this is still a good message board. if i have to sort through some worthless cr@p then so be it. i know how to find the information i need.

and as the saying goes....if you dont like it, leave.

AtvMxRider
07-06-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Taco
And this incessant whining really helps everything as well. I'm about sick of all the pissing and moaning.

I'm with ya Brotha. The chit is getting reeeeeeeeeal old.:rolleyes:

Taco
07-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Batgeek I think me and you are going to get along next week just fine:D Lets all just agree to disagree and quit *****ing!!:grr:

batgeek
07-06-2003, 11:08 AM
sorry, i get a little long winded sometimes. i dont much care for whiners and idiots.

looking forward to riding with ya this week Taco :D

it's gonna be cool to finally meet some of the folks from the site!

i had a great time and met a bunch of cool folks at 4punks that one weekend, i cant see this week going any different. :)

Guy400
07-06-2003, 11:09 AM
I left that thread open because I was hoping to get some intelligent discussion going concerning your complaint. I told the two that were arguing back and forth to stop it. I didn't want to wipe out the whole thread because of 4-5 responses.

If there were 5-6 conversations going on in your thread during the 4 page "the site's going to hell-in-a-handbasket" tirade did you report it to the moderators voicing your displeasure? I didn't get email saying you did?

And Tagrider, please take it to PM from now on if you'd like to discuss a member's handling of themselves on the board.

Taco
07-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Just ignore Rico he is a bit of a weirdo. And of course you know to stay away from wyndzer:D

(I bet this off-topic stuff pisses sparks off:scary: )

Guy400
07-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh, and another thing. None of the moderators ask nor desire any of the members to be afraid of them.

(Rico is weird:eek2: )

batgeek
07-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Just ignore Rico he is a bit of a weirdo. And of course you know to stay away from wyndzer

ROFL...i'm driving up with wyndzer.

Rico...no problem, just put a beer in his hand and he'll be ok :D

Tommy 17
07-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Oh, and another thing. None of the moderators ask nor desire any of the members to be afraid of them.

(Rico is weird:eek2: )

:grr: bully:eek:

07-06-2003, 03:04 PM
im scurrrrred of rico i know everytime he reads one of my posts hes got his hand on the button ready to go:eek:

tants
07-06-2003, 03:21 PM
i love all the mods :p

07-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
im scurrrrred of rico i know everytime he reads one of my posts hes got his hand on the button ready to go:eek:

:devious:

Taco
07-07-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Rico
:devious:
quit smiling at me ya weirdo:mad:

07-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

(Rico is weird:eek2: ) im not scared of ya guy,if i was i wouldnt be buying your shocks..by the way did you get that deposit today? i sent it out friday...