PDA

View Full Version : Warning!! LONG ISLAND exit 56

QuadTrix6
07-05-2003, 09:06 AM
I know there are some guys on here who ride there and just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they will be impounding quads, and dirtbikes. i was riding 2 days ago and when i got back to my truck a suffolk county police officer was waiting there to "say hello" :ermm: i went over to him and he happend to be a really nice guy but told me to let people know that because of 2 guys sewing the owner of the propery that they will be impounding..this really sucks cause that was one of the last illegal spot on LONG ISLAND :mad: damn people ride illegally get hurt and sew :confused: :grr: :mad: ..i know there have been rumors before about impounding and nothing ever happend but i heard this straight from a cop so im not gonna take the chance..so be carefull, if you do live on long island please email me or IM me on aim my name is quadtrix6@aol.com maybe we can meet up and ride some local tracks...be safe

John

anywhereEx
07-05-2003, 09:13 AM
I know the feeling people came over from two counties over and ruined our riding. It was nice having 2300 acres to ride on. I was gone half of the year last year only to slip in the woods to do some hunting to be greeted by 4 full size trucks pulling minimun 12ft long trailers full of quads:mad:

ORW
07-05-2003, 01:43 PM
thanks for the info. i was gonna go there tommorow looks like i won't now

ny300exrider
07-07-2003, 05:46 AM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.i never even got to ride there.i guess ill be riding tracks more.