PDA

View Full Version : More Power

330Man
01-14-2002, 04:48 PM
I am looking for a pipe for my 300ex. I was thinking of Big Gun, or Pro Circuit t-4. Do you know any other pipes that will give me more power? I want a full system. :confused:

NJ300ex
01-14-2002, 05:12 PM
There are tons of them. Supertrapp, white bros, HMF, fmf,graydon proline, and many more. All exhausts for the 300ex come in a full system but usually the pipes are optional. I highly recommend getting a full system.

330Man
01-14-2002, 05:48 PM
Which will give me the most power?

01-14-2002, 05:51 PM
get an alba, ct, or wb, ones wit disks u can add more power(with noise) as u add more disks

yellowrider
01-14-2002, 05:54 PM
i heard that the 300ex has a small head pipe so i am guesing that the 300ex with a full system should work the best and give you the most horsepower.

i am not for sure though.

i am thinking about white brothers
i havent heard anything bad about them.
and i heard they give between 4.5 - 7.0 horsepower at least that is what my dealer told me , people that i read on this site says they give 1 or 2 horspower.

if i was you i would go what they say on here dealer wants your money exriders are trying to help you !!

but then again they could have been talking about just the slip on i hope that they are . cause that is not worth all that money in my opinon.

but if it gets me a 4.5 to 7 horsepower increase i will buy it for sure.

yellowrider
01-14-2002, 05:56 PM
i heard that the 300ex has a small head pipe so i am guesing that the 300ex with a full system should work the best and give you the most horsepower.

and i heard they give between 4.5 - 7.0 horsepower at least that is what my dealer told me , people that i read on this site says they give 1 or 2 horspower.

if i was you i would go what they say on here dealer wants your money exriders are trying to help you !!

but then again they could have been talking about just the slip on i hope that they are . cause that is not worth all that money in my opinon.

__________________________________________________ __
hey leo every time i try to reply this it says this

HybridMonster2... User unknown X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0.6 Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 992 Content-type: text/html xUmoF9G*Z 0DU9C衒p"N{鷵U^ǝ;~Krթ% xƳ3<*mxwo܎SypZJ+ *;vTgP}4{*̅eJgTH.:ÎGn$ U 5rRqЩD"-~U 4KF׃ x.LiFD3T W)cAG+n!|pZmؙOnˇ!AeBrҞHFx-{YL (*u}nl~Ѩre~$vک_sw} d=mY^ LyPzx p!gc*aϰh$lO-|~uaOu*{*0j0SR8)4.Zt֓pB .rZ( w9/f]PpB' #l<]Xpu}>\ǏDrhk˹`FŒhp]l 8HlPډ\,,iTmS3xZy "/eH?bg\Ċ\SUAbo IR5_b 1*2MƒWi:"K$Mdߚ*1kgu)BEb 7'lH{ '( vIAZo)ql.| Pq`88@ˑ<+k,K.,6 S $XΔD(Pׂւh4CgƽRL]ֶm&LDGsxF@ S'G T́eGd# Cs~J AC 4 D"j/=è) >^zt3r 8S*)%QBÁ`aaL~.-vZ*^B$ HU(icGCHK揾Ge"cm3{ڴJ'ԣFOfOej=

yellowrider
01-14-2002, 05:57 PM

__________________________________________________ __
hey leo every time i try to reply this it says this

HybridMonster2... User unknown X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0.6 Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 992 Content-type: text/html xUmoF9G*Z 0DU9C衒p"N{鷵U^ǝ;~Krթ% xƳ3<*mxwo܎SypZJ+ *;vTgP}4{*̅eJgTH.:ÎGn$ U 5rRqЩD"-~U 4KF׃ x.LiFD3T W)cAG+n!|pZmؙOnˇ!AeBrҞHFx-{YL (*u}nl~Ѩre~$vک_sw} d=mY^ LyPzx p!gc*aϰh$lO-|~uaOu*{*0j0SR8)4.Zt֓pB .rZ( w9/f]PpB' #l<]Xpu}>\ǏDrhk˹`FŒhp]l 8HlPډ\,,iTmS3xZy "/eH?bg\Ċ\SUAbo IR5_b 1*2MƒWi:"K$Mdߚ*1kgu)BEb 7'lH{ '( vIAZo)ql.| Pq`88@ˑ<+k,K.,6 S $XΔD(Pׂւh4CgƽRL]ֶm&LDGsxF@ S'G T́eGd# Cs~J AC 4 D"j/=è) >^zt3r 8S*)%QBÁ`aaL~.-vZ*^B$ HU(icGCHK揾Ge"cm3{ڴJ'ԣFOfOej=

330Man
01-14-2002, 05:57 PM
Does Pro Circuit or Big Gun give alot of power?

yellowrider
01-14-2002, 05:59 PM
uh oh it did reply well i didnt know cause everytime i tried to reply it sent me to a blank page with all of this crap i didnt know what it was but i knew i didnt want to retype what i did already so i just clicked the back button until it worked correctly sorry for all of the post i didnt mean to do that sorry for runing this post .

yellowrider
01-14-2002, 06:03 PM
um if i was you i would try to find somebody with the pipes that you are looking for and ride theres ..

my friend 300ex has a fmf megamax... well i didn't like it so i am not planning on getting it for my 300ex. i couldnt really tell to much difference. besides it sounds a little better.

i am trying to find somebody that has a white bro e series pipe on there 300ex so i can test drive it.

9300EX
01-14-2002, 07:07 PM
I had a supertrapp IDS2 on my 300ex Gave me a good increase in power top to bottom. But I must add something broke loose inside and began to rattle just before I sold the bike. The price was good for a complete system 289$ and it looks pretty cool to.

Dave400ex
01-14-2002, 07:47 PM
I would get a TC Racing or Curtis Sparks Complete Pipe.

01-14-2002, 09:31 PM
THE DMC DUAL ALIEN SYSTEM IS BADASS. IT BOOSTED MY 400'S POWER AND SPEED AMAZINGLY ALONG WITH A K&N FILTER AND JET PACKAGE. I BEAT MY FRIEND'S ALL STOCK YAMAHA RAPTOR BY ABOUT 5 FEET AND HIS BROTHERS YAMAHA WARRIOR BY ABOUT 15 FEET IN A 200 YARD DRAG RACE. ALSO I HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT WHITE BROS. EXHAUST.:devil

R-Crazy
01-14-2002, 09:46 PM
i have a FMF megamax 2 complete system and it is WONDERFUL. best investment on my bike now and for a while. i love it.

dave