PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bartosek Memorial Race!!!!!!!!!

breaks-alot
07-05-2003, 04:23 AM
Attention everyone. There is a date set for the Matt Bartosek race. It will be held July 18 - 19 - 20. The race is a 3 day event at a track the Matt often rode at called Holeshot. We would love it if everyone could come in honor of this great rider. If you need information on the track visit there website at http://www.pymatuningholeshotraceway.com/

If you have any questions you can e-mail me Ben-Gunter@excite.com
Or just leave a post here at exriders.

Thank you for your time

breaks-alot
07-10-2003, 02:02 PM
The Matt Bartosek memorial race will be held on saterday, and will be a quad money race with a purse that is almost 4,000 and growing! Please come out and see the bike the Bartoseks are raffling off to benifit the "Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund" This Bike is a Suzuki-pro production ready quad. Tickets are $10.00 a peice

Any of you guys going?

mxdave28
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Hell yea im there dude! already bought 4 tickets and plan on buying more hehehe since i need a quad

Tommy 17
07-10-2003, 02:44 PM
its not 2 far from me... i'd like to go and watch...

crap-banshee32
07-10-2003, 03:39 PM
i will be there watching, i got up to pymatuing holeshot raceway every weekend!!! its a great track and art keeps it in good shape!!

perfect track for the momorial, i still remember riding there with matt!!:(

yeah, ill deff. be there to honor him!!!

sportraxrider10
07-10-2003, 03:49 PM
i would love to go but my mom or dad won't take me up there. its like 45 minutes straight north of me.:ermm:

crap-banshee32
07-11-2003, 09:54 AM
bump, who else is gunna be going?

i raced it last year it was a blast!!! so many ppl there, prob even more ppl now b/c of it being matts momorial race!!!

well hope to c u there!!!! 2 bad i couldnt ride!!! id join in the money race for the big pot o cash!!

MXcutie
07-11-2003, 03:02 PM
its like a 4 1/2 hour drive for us... we went up last year and raced... i'd love to go just for Matt..... but my aunt and uncle and little cuzs are comin in from Washington State and my one cuz is gettin baptized on that sunday so i dunno if we are goin or not... I know alot of the dirtbike guys said that they will be there i would say it's goin to be a good turn out

yellowex01
07-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Me and my son will be there. That place is going to be packed..

crap-banshee32
07-11-2003, 05:33 PM
yeah, last year we got there like 30 min after the gates opened and we were stuck way out in back, near the woodline!! it was a hike up to the track!!hehe

art might have to chop down one of the crop fields next to the track for ppl to park!!hehe

well c u there, if anyone is going for sure let me know and ill be sure to meet u up there. most likely ill bo going with nick23(banned from site:( ) so look for a back trailor with a yellow and blue 400 in it!!! heeh, or whatever!! c u there