PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bartosek Memorial Race!!!!!!!!!

breaks-alot
07-05-2003, 04:22 AM
Attention everyone. There is a date set for the Matt Bartosek race. It will be held July 18 - 19 - 20. The race is a 3 day event at a track the Matt often rode at called Holeshot. We would love it if everyone could come in honor of this great rider. If you need information on the track visit there website at http://www.pymatuningholeshotraceway.com/

If you have any questions you can e-mail me Ben-Gunter@excite.com
Or just leave a post here at exriders.

Thank you for your time

breaks-alot
07-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Any of you guys going?

breaks-alot
07-10-2003, 01:56 PM
The Matt Bartosek memorial race will be held on saterday, and will be a quad money race with a purse that is almost 4,000 and growing! Please come out and see the bike the Bartoseks are raffling off to benifit the "Matt Bartosek Memorial Fund" This Bike is a Suzuki-pro production ready quad. Tickets are $10.00 a peice

JUSTINcredible
07-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I'd go, but............. I live way to far away:ermm:

crap-banshee32
07-17-2003, 12:41 PM
ill be there all weekend!!

Johnny_G
07-17-2003, 04:00 PM
what time is practice???

crap-banshee32
07-17-2003, 04:35 PM
idk, go to
www.pymatuningholeshotraceway.com for all details, ill c u there!!!

its gunna be so much fun!!

07-19-2003, 05:58 AM
I'll be there today:)

07-21-2003, 04:03 AM
So how was the race and were are the pics?????????????

crap-banshee32
07-21-2003, 04:35 AM
race was great, i have alot of pics since i couldnt race, ill post them as soon as i can, ben has to clean out the old pics first!!!

MXcutie
07-21-2003, 05:12 AM
who won??? i havent been able to get ahold of Casey to let me know and it's driving me up the wall!!!! and how about Dunk and Diver... b/c i know they showed and did Farr and Jones show like i heard they were goin to?

redroost85
07-22-2003, 02:25 PM
I was there, the racing was awesome. Some dude on a 250r won. Number 32...last name was James or Jones or something. Man, those guys were hauling *** around there! I saw Nick (I think) you rode good man. That was some stiff competition. The Ogram boys are always tough, but something happen to Ryan's ride, not sure what it was.

Hats off to the whole Bartosek family for all of their support. Now if if could just win that Z400 from the raffle....oh yeah!

Oh yeah, did I see Mark(?) Baldwin there too? Wow...a living legend. If could have an ounce of that knowledge!

Would love to see any pics you guys took!:D

crap-banshee32
07-22-2003, 03:32 PM
he name was matt white!!!!

i saw mark there 2, adn talked to him and he wife, and he gave me a couple shirts......hehe yeah

mxdave28
07-22-2003, 04:54 PM
im not sure what the overall is going to be but, in the second moto it was matt white, phil ogram,jason dunk,then diver but i havent sseen the overalls yet....J.jones was not there nor was t.farr and yes that was good ol mark baldwin...i think ryan ogram's carb came loose after the infield table top and pulled off, then of course that other dude snapped an axle...and how many silencers came off in the second moto??? 3-4 dude not impressed.

redroost85
07-23-2003, 10:22 AM
crap-shee, thanx for correcting me...I was a little into the homemade brew by that time, lol!

man, I shoulda talked it up with the Baldwin master so I coulda got some gear too, lol!

I think the guy whose axle came off was Bryan Wolf. Man that's gotta suck! He rode a bright orange quad.

Well I am ready to see any of the pics you dudes took...come on Ben!:devil:

07-23-2003, 10:46 AM
Did any of you guys see how bad Dunk's motor was smoking. I know angela moore silencer came off and some other dude was shooting some sparks:p

breaks-alot
07-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Angie's radiator got messed up. Ryan's carb fell off when he was in the lst. Matt white won a grand. My good friend Phil got second and won $700 in gift certificates (he's a B rider-can't except money) There was about 7 4 stoke silencers on the track. John Bartosek wrecked on the hole shot but was hauling faster then everyone on the track when he actually was ridding. And Dave.... well Dave Diver hasn't really rode that much lately he didn't get to good of a position some where in the back half of top 10. It was an awesome race. The ceremony for Matt was really sad especially because I was with his girlfriend. Next year it probably won't be a 3 day event for Matt's race. It will probably be a separate weekend just for him. So I’d just like to say thanks to all of you who went. Hope to see you all there next year. Oh yeah for those who didn't get a 3 day t-shirt with Matt on it I will have a website set up soon where you can buy them on-line!

Thanks for all of your support,
The whole JBrace team appreciates your help

Thee Ben Gunter #917