PDA

View Full Version : Fires on the 4th ?????

CHAUNCY
07-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Tonight at about 10:10 there was a fire. I am not sure what it was from but I reckon its from fireworks. I was wondering if there was any fires near your guys because of fireworks ? I will find out what its from tommorrow in the paper or tonight ont he news and update you guys:confused2

07-04-2003, 06:59 PM
me and my friends were sitting by a fire and all of a sudden we hear about 435435 loud booms realy close...but we couldnt see aything thing in the air...and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes...so we though for sure the miller fireworks place (about 2 miles from where we were at) caught on fire....so we drove by later..it was them but it was their grand finaly....but i do remmber hearing about that place cathing on fire about 30 years ago...27 peopl died and all the windows in every house from like a mile radius blew out:(

Flip)(stick
07-04-2003, 07:02 PM
i shatterd my neighbors window, and it was about a 100ft away with a sparkler bomb

CHAUNCY
07-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Flip)(stick
i shatterd my neighbors window, and it was about a 100ft away with a sparkler bomb

Were you blowing up GI joe ?:p

Hey Nacs
I heard that 2 fireworks places blew up recently. 3 people died at one factory and 10 people died at the other factory:(