PDA

View Full Version : Motowoz

4TraxRider
07-04-2003, 06:13 PM
I just got a Z, and got roll design front arms, long travel gullwing setup, and realy want a set of motowoz front and rear shocks. I race Quad C, but moving to B in a few weeks, and want to now if anybody else ahs had any experience at all with them. From what I read on theri site www.motowoz.com, they seem to have good featurs, and the price isn't that bad. I like to be differemt they match the colorscheme I'm doing, and I've heard tey are great shocks. Just want some input. Thanks guys.

07-05-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by 4TraxRider
I just got a Z, and got roll design front arms, long travel gullwing setup, and realy want a set of motowoz front and rear shocks. I race Quad C, but moving to B in a few weeks, and want to now if anybody else ahs had any experience at all with them. From what I read on theri site www.motowoz.com, they seem to have good featurs, and the price isn't that bad. I like to be differemt they match the colorscheme I'm doing, and I've heard tey are great shocks. Just want some input. Thanks guys.

I don't know anyone that has ridden them but they seem like a nice shock. Give them a try and let us know how they are. :cool: