soo who's gonna be there?

me and my buds will be,

look for blue 400ex #326 novice, and '03 LE cannibal #270 expert

BigBore81
07-05-2003, 04:33 PM
i will be there of course #81 4 stroke pro am and 2 stroke pro am

ridered86
07-06-2003, 03:55 AM
i will be there, but not racing unfortunately, hey muff ya think ya could tow my chassis behind you quad? i think its a winning combination:D

TeamC&GRacer
07-06-2003, 04:42 AM
im thinking of going, if i do look for a silver 426ex # 09

muff
07-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ridered86
i will be there, but not racing unfortunately, hey muff ya think ya could tow my chassis behind you quad? i think its a winning combination:D

:huh :o

I got that movie ready for ya, just gotta put some footage that i got yesterday on it...I can't make it to uxbridge on tues., i gotta work :(

FASTER4HUNDY
07-11-2003, 02:41 PM
ill be there # 27 in 4 srtoke B and so will MXchamp82 he is also in 4 stroke B. I just fixed my quad today i had a busted stator but it rips now:) Oh any one else is in 4 B ???

EX 80
07-11-2003, 03:22 PM
I'll be there, quad had been feeling a bit under powered lately, like clutch is slipping a bit. :rolleyes: More reason to give it a good beating on sunday :eek2:

FASTER4HUNDY
07-11-2003, 04:44 PM
O yea Vinny that is a great idea beat the hell out of it.:)

ridered86
07-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by muff
:huh :o

I got that movie ready for ya, just gotta put some footage that i got yesterday on it...I can't make it to uxbridge on tues., i gotta work :(

yeah work has been gettin to time consuming, but aftere blowing up my motor i cant find enough of it. i need money fast if i plan on racin again soon. good luck at southwick muff and all the other NEATV'ers. i would be there but i got a trail ridin date with a special girl i cant pass up. ttyl
-red-

EX 80
07-13-2003, 02:36 PM
yup, i was right my clutch was slipping. The gate would drop and i thought my tires were just lighting up because i'd rev out 2nd 3rd and 4th. I wasn't even half way down the to the first turn, and everyone else went my like i was on a blaster:blah: . Thrid lap of last moto i am pretty sure i was chasing number 19 (
ntpracing#19), I wasn't going to get him i was fadding fast. Then my clutch let go. I hope thats all it is any way. It can be in any gear and won't go any where while its running, i have to almost pin the quad to make is barely move. When its in gear, any gear it will move like its in neautral. :confused:. I still had a blast.

I saw alot of other things going wrong with others, What happened to you at southwick today? My friend Justin in open A got 1st in his 1st moto and in his second he was also in 1st until his front sprocket came off. :mad:

muff
07-13-2003, 02:52 PM
i crashed on the straight after the holeshot, josh crashed pretty bad thanks to this @rsehole on a dale

i can get pics of that tomorrow, need some sleep now tho

that sux about your motor, after i crashed the little adjuster thing on the perch snapped so i had to get a new one, no biggy tho

beyer05
07-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Hey bigbore81, do you have any pics of your quad? I would be interested in seeing your setup. Thanks.

Knight440
07-14-2003, 02:28 AM
josh crashed pretty bad thanks to this @rsehole on a dale

Muff didn't he win both his Moto's:confused: :confused:

BTW nice meeting a few more guys this time :)

Knight440
07-14-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by beyer05
Hey bigbore81, do you have any pics of your quad? I would be interested in seeing your setup. Thanks.

It's one fine ride for sure :cool: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46099

beyer05
07-14-2003, 02:47 AM
Nice bike man. Thanks for the link.

muff
07-14-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
Muff didn't he win both his Moto's:confused: :confused:

BTW nice meeting a few more guys this time :)

nope some arsehole on a cdale took him out in the main of the 4 stroke a class, he was in first to

muff
07-14-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by beyer05
Nice bike man. Thanks for the link.

yes it is, and i got to see it in person :devil:

400ex#18
07-14-2003, 03:42 AM
Hey muff....you were doing great in the first moto, i guess i just ran out of stamna....i am sorry to all the riders in the 4stroke C that got stuck in the pile up....i came out in second, then i don't know what happened, but i flipped and everyone ran into me...i was stuck for a little while under the quads, till sicko (my team mate) got them off of me. I didn't keep going, i have a slight concusion, and my arm is f***ed up. my bars are beat, steering stem bent, broken tie rod, and some moe front end damage...but sorry to those of you who i got ****ed up from that!

muff
07-14-2003, 04:38 AM
thanks...dont feel bad about crashin there, i crashed in the same spot in the open c qualifier....and i almost got runover but thankfully he stopped just before me, my stem and bars are bent, headlights are messed up....look at the other thread that i started in the ex racing forum for pictures

i have pics of my crash i just need to put them online

Knight440
07-14-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by 400ex#18
Hey muff....you were doing great in the first moto, i guess i just ran out of stamna....i am sorry to all the riders in the 4stroke C that got stuck in the pile up....i came out in second, then i don't know what happened, but i flipped and everyone ran into me...i was stuck for a little while under the quads, till sicko (my team mate) got them off of me. I didn't keep going, i have a slight concusion, and my arm is f***ed up. my bars are beat, steering stem bent, broken tie rod, and some moe front end damage...but sorry to those of you who i got ****ed up from that!

Dam that track tore up some quads yesterday I don't think I have talked to anyone yet that didn't break or bend something. I had a farly new denton dampner that the oil seals blew out both ends:rolleyes:

Get well soon man tell Sicko to get his PC running agian ;)

Lippy91
07-14-2003, 05:16 AM
Hey 400ex #18, Don't feel bad , it happens. I feel just as bad because I'm the one that ran into you which caused the pile up. As usual I was the last one to leave the pile because I had to get off my bike and undo other bikes. I tried to dodge you but between the dust and you bouncing I just clipped you . I hope your alright . I was carted off to the hospital the first race of the year. Good luck.

muff
07-14-2003, 05:56 AM
go here to see pics that i got, also ones of my crash
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66081

400ex#18
07-14-2003, 06:06 AM
thanx for the support guys....sicko is trying to get his pc up and running

300exHILLER
07-14-2003, 09:28 AM
I don't have $hit for stamna:mad: :mad: :mad: I pulled the whole shot from very outside gate position and pulled on everyone till I got to the flagger for the first time and then they started passing I think i ended up 6th or 7th. In the Qual I missed the wholeshot cause I missed a gear but still came out 6th and ended up 4th not even trying cause I was saving myself and quad for the main. I hate southwick and how the track gets all f-ed up at the end of the day. I do like the new section. They need about a 10in layer of Jolly's dirt/clay over the whole track so the whoops don't swollow my little 300 any more.

Hope all of you get better, Sick0 wasn't looking to good before the main when I was talking to him.

Knight440
07-14-2003, 11:12 AM
I don't have $hit for stamna

Don't fell bad I didn't eather in the main on the 3rd lap I went by the finsh line Yelling at the guy with the white flag about f'n time!!!!! then it was all i could do to hold on for one more lap:o hopefully I can do better next time:p